Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Chemical Pregnancy?

(7 Posts)
Treesandbees Fri 12-Dec-14 07:12:11

I'm 16dpo and for the past few days the tests haven't got much stronger and my symptoms seem to have gone (apart from cramps). I did a cbdigi on 14dpo and it said 1-2 weeks.

Here is my test progression pictures. What do you think?

bakingtins Fri 12-Dec-14 07:18:07

Do another digital one. If your AF has not arrived try to stay positive and not read too much into the strength of a line. If the digi still says pregnant then step away from the pregnancy tests
Good luck.

Treesandbees Fri 12-Dec-14 07:20:48

Thanks baking! I just need to save up some wee and I'll do another digi. Bit scared it will say 'not pregnant' but at least I will know I guess.

Metalhead Fri 12-Dec-14 17:31:37

trees I think those lines on 14&15dpo are nice and strong actually for this early on. I know the 16dpo one looks a bit lighter, but that could be due to so many factors, I really don't think you have anything to worry about (unless the lines continue to get lighter). x

Treesandbees Fri 12-Dec-14 18:33:16

Thanks Metal! I did another digi this morning and it still said 'pregnant 1-2' when I was expecting 'not pregnant'. It's the lack of symptoms that is worrying me most as they were so strong with DS!

estelle6993 Fri 12-Dec-14 19:22:52

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Metalhead Fri 12-Dec-14 19:31:54

I didn't really have any symptoms apart from some cramping until I was about 6 weeks with either pregnancy trees, so I think that's pretty normal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now