Talk

Advanced search

CVS early pregnancy test results

(10 Posts)
veroespi82 Wed 10-Dec-14 00:29:27

Has anyone ever had a light blue evaporation line straight in the center of their early pregnancy test? I know I looked at it when the 10 minutes where up and didn't see anything. I put it away in my purse and now when I got home, there is a very light blue line in the center.

Does any one see the blue faint line in the first one? Looks darker in person.

Second picture only captures blue tones and makes them brighter.

I just feel like Im going crazy. Btw this would be my 3rd child, so maybe Im almost hoping this is wrong deep down!!!

sniffysnifferson Thu 11-Dec-14 08:00:39

honestly, I can't see any feint line. And i would suspect that it is an evap line if its a while after taking it and seeing nothing.

veroespi82 Fri 12-Dec-14 01:20:28

Yes the blue dye one from yesterday is hard to see in pictures then today I took the pink dye test and inconclusive results again. Not sure if I'm seeing things!

veroespi82 Fri 12-Dec-14 01:22:37

Forgot to mention. The one on the top was taken yesterday and the one below was this afternoon.

sniffysnifferson Fri 12-Dec-14 08:05:08

i would wait couple of days easier said than done i know! and so another.

The two pink dye ones look a bit more promising as the line has got darker from yesterdays. but it is a grey line and not pink and i know on some test's grey usually means an evap line.

Melodygrace Fri 12-Dec-14 08:07:42

Yes it happens quite a lot with the blue dye tests. I don't trust them. Retest with a pink dye. Hope you get the result you want.

SparklyReindeerShit Fri 12-Dec-14 08:09:27

Don't use a blue dye test as they are notorious for evap lines.
If you get a grey line on a pink dye test it's an evap.

veroespi82 Fri 12-Dec-14 18:08:42

Thank you ! I am retesting on my next trip to the bathroom. I bought First Responce this time. So we will see soon!

veroespi82 Fri 12-Dec-14 23:33:01

Okay here is todays test!

veroespi82 Fri 12-Dec-14 23:36:21

The color is light pink, but def pink. This one took about 5 minutes to show up. I have yet to use morning urine, so that my last stop! If there is anything there I would expect that I would get a def answer using that instead of mid day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now