Talk

Advanced search

TTC 2 years

(5 Posts)
MISSJANEO Wed 10-Dec-14 00:03:07

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone is in same boat as me. Iv been TTC for over 2 years in fact my next period is due on 13/12/14 which will be cycle 26 without success. I am 28 and have been on waiting list to be referred for initial gynacology appointment for last 5 months. I have had 21 day blood test which came back fine. Just wondering if anyone was in my shoes

BobsyBoo Wed 10-Dec-14 19:27:38

Hi, I'm in a similar position, I have been TTC#2 for just short of 2 years. I know I'm very lucky to have DD but really want a sibling for her. I've had blood tests and a scan earlier this year but my GP won't do any further tests because of my age (I'm 38).

banterbus Thu 11-Dec-14 20:09:36

I have also been TTC #1 for 2 years and its starting to really get me down! I haven't been to the doctors yet but I may have to soon as I'm running out of hope. I'm 27 so didn't expect it to take so long. I hope you both get good news soon smile

BobsyBoo Sat 13-Dec-14 00:12:16

I know how you feel about it getting you down banter thanks, I hope you get good news soon too.

dildoos Sun 14-Dec-14 07:02:49

Hi was just reading your thread?
I have been TTC for 43 cycles in the end paid privately to see dr shehata at the recurrent mc clinic in London I have high nk cell function which basically my body fights anything abnormal in body and naturally aborts before it's even started. Do now on meds to surpress immune system! We had loads of tests on Nhs that said all was fine and this is something they won't test for.

Anyway just thought you may want to google it? High nk cells and dr shehata should bring up info !

Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now