Talk

Advanced search

TTC #2 15months in.... what TTC aids/procedures are you trying?

(8 Posts)
pocopearl Mon 08-Dec-14 21:59:15

TTC #2 for 15 months.
So far using opk tried DTD just around ov as well as everyday etc
What are you trying? Lubes, position, etc etc?

SueBridehead Tue 09-Dec-14 07:48:28

I use the ovia app which is free and quite good. I'm heard pre seed lube is good although haven't tried it yet. Apart from that just dtd as much as possible, eating healthily and taking folic acid. I did try opks this month to check I was ovulating but probably won't now I know the rough time and my body's signs. Good luck!

SueBridehead Tue 09-Dec-14 07:49:44

Also try dtd every other day as soon as AF has left as you may have fertile days wrong.. Unlikely but I've heard it happens.

NewEraNewMindset Tue 09-Dec-14 08:02:31

I have thrown everything at it for the last 19 months and now I'm doing nothing lol. For us it's age related unfortunately, not sure how old you are? Have you had any fertility testing done to make sure you're both functioning ok ?

pocopearl Tue 09-Dec-14 09:08:59

Thanks, I am 28. dh is fine, I have just been diagnosed with PCOS, although suspected it for a while. Only took 3 months to conceive DC1.

Metalhead Tue 09-Dec-14 09:21:40

Come and join us on the Struggling to conceive No.2 thread if you like poco, lots of us in the same boat over there.

NewEraNewMindset Tue 09-Dec-14 11:32:11

Metal id wondered where everyone was lurking nowadays! I've got no home on here anymore sad

Metalhead Tue 09-Dec-14 11:51:24

Of course you're welcome too new, the more the merrier! (I'm trying positive mental attitude today, can you tell?! grin)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now