Talk

Advanced search

Implants only been out 4 weeks could I be pregnant

(5 Posts)
Shelby2244 Mon 08-Dec-14 11:42:43

I had a implant in for just under 3 years my dh and I got it removed exactly 4 weeks ago to begin trying. So of course we've been very active. Now the last 2.5 weeks I've been absolutely exhausted, I've noticed my breasts have become bigger and slightly more tender, and extremely hormonal, crying for no reason that sort of thing, around my nipple is darker and the top bright pink. I am also bloated and more gassy then normal also cramping on my sides . Would you say this is just the reaction of the implant coming out, Evan though it's four weeks now or should I take a pregnancy test isso when. I thought maybe I could just be due a period but the symptoms arnt normally as strong as they've been and normally only come a day or two before

spamanderson Mon 08-Dec-14 11:55:33

It could be just your body adjusting to the hormone withdrawal as it's been used to the implant hormones from the last 3 years, but they could also be pregnancy symptoms. Best bet is to POAS!

NewEraNewMindset Mon 08-Dec-14 11:56:56

I you can get two hpts from Poundland for a pound! grin. Just test and then you'll know!

Shelby2244 Mon 08-Dec-14 14:02:18

Thank you smile I'm going to do one in the next few days fingers crossed keep u posted smile

Shelby2244 Mon 08-Dec-14 15:40:02

The other thing is my temperature has been so high recently I don't if that's a symptom?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now