Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

AF Due in next few days - Possibly pregnancy symptoms? Help! :)

(7 Posts)
LarnyLou Sun 07-Dec-14 19:44:11

Hi smile New to this...So I've been 12 months TTC with no luck, AF due in next few days but have had unusual feelings/symptoms which aren't my 'normal' AF signs - Would really appreciate any insights? Or perhaps anyone having similar symptoms?

Usually, my only indication that I'm due my monthly visit, is that I get verrry bad cramps the day before, which lasts right through my period, and that I spot the day before.

But for the past week, I've had a metallic taste in my mouth, I've had very mild sort of fluttering/cramps, Ive struggled to get up for work (very unusual for me!) and cannot stop yawing throughout the day, I've also had the mildest twinge in my lower/outer breasts, but not enough to be painful in any way, just noticeable, awful heartburn for several days and as weird as it is...My hair seems softer!!
I really don't want to get my hopes up but this really isn't normal for me!
Any help/advice would be great! smile

TinyWishes Sun 07-Dec-14 22:21:01

Helloooo

Take an early test... thanks

LarnyLou Mon 08-Dec-14 10:06:46

Hi!

I've had nothing yet, Im trying to hold off doing an early test for now as I could potentially have a monthly visit in the next couple of days...the wait is killing me! Lol
How are you getting on? smile x

TinyWishes Mon 08-Dec-14 10:13:15

Getting there...am now entering into the dreaded tww :/ done all I can this month....including hips/legs up after DTD... lol xxx

hopefull2424 Mon 08-Dec-14 10:51:58

My first sign a week before af was due was heartburn at night followed by not wanting to get up for work. Just a feeling of exhaustion that I couldn't shake. I took a test 4 days early and got a bfp. I'm now 8 weeks tomorrow. Keeping fingers crossed for you xx

LarnyLou Mon 08-Dec-14 12:41:19

Ahh tinywishes, I do that too! If Im not positive this month, I must be doing it wrong!

Fingers crossed! Let me know how you get on! And congratulations hopefull2424!! :D x

Emmalou85 Mon 15-Dec-14 13:21:55

Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now