Talk

Advanced search

HELP and support needed please.

(4 Posts)
charlieankirsty14 Sat 06-Dec-14 21:59:21

hi,
i was wondering if anyone has been on the contraceptive injection as i have for four years, i came off last November and didn't have a period until around 4/6 weeks ago, it was a light one and only lasted 4 days, a week later i was on again and it was heavy but only lasted 4 days, came on again a week later and had really light spotting type period that only lasted a day..
i am now experiencing like a white creamy discharge and slight period pains in my stomach this has been for about 2 days and that was nearly 2 weeks ago,
i haven't had discharge before properly and i was worried, i saw somebody post on here asking if this is an early sign of pregnancy which has really made me worry as some people were saying yes.
with me not having regular periods as of yet im really worried about whats happening and would appreciate any advice or support even reassurance would be nice.

thank you so much
xxxx

charlieankirsty14 Sat 06-Dec-14 22:00:31

sorry ignore the that was nearly 2 weeks ago bit as it is actually happening now.

allchatnicknamesgone Sat 06-Dec-14 23:28:41

Sorry, I can't work out from your post when your last actual period was. If you think its a possibility why don't you do a test?

TinyWishes Tue 09-Dec-14 20:43:54

Hey

It took my body 9 months to get back into a regular cycle after having depo for 4 years.

I had all you mentioned when it was sorting itself out.

If your worried about pregnancy - have you taken a test?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now