Talk

Advanced search

TWW over!! No AF, no BFP??

(5 Posts)
angiebabes31 Sat 06-Dec-14 21:23:46

Hey ladies,

AF officially one day late now and I am never late, currently CD31 (15 dpo). Ov on CD16 using opks, have been temping but charts all over the place from restless sleep and inconsistent waking times. Tested every day from 10 dpo using internet cheapies and FR but all BFNs. Last month on the morning was AF was due I checked my cervix and it was low and hard (sorry tmi coming up) and my finger was covered in blood and AF was full blown from there, before that I think cervix was dry, can't really remember. The last few days I've checked my cervix it's been high and hard/medium and my finger has been covered in creamy white cm. I've been cramping on and off like AF due any moment from about 9/10 dpo until now, feeling slight waves of nausea the last few days, peeing like a racehorse, constant hunger, lower back pain, boobs feel a bit heavier (but i always get tender boobs in LP), tired but I've not been sleeping great lately anyway, headache the last two days. Do you think I'm pregnant or is this symptom spotting gone mad? x

Kym134 Sun 07-Dec-14 16:16:32

I am in exactly the same boat pc on cd16 (not oops but ewcm). I havnt been checking my cervix position but have had the same creamy white cm and cramps you describe. I don't know if we are both going mad or Bfp will appear!

mrsshinn88 Sun 07-Dec-14 16:28:52

Fingers crossed for you both x

angiebabes31 Sun 07-Dec-14 16:35:01

Hey Kym,

Unfortunately AF came this morning with a vengance sad

Sucks because I had every textbook pregnancy symptom then the witch appears really thought this would happen this month! So back to the drawing board, thinking about shaking things up a bit this month so went to Holland and Barrett for Agnus Castus (Vitex). My temps are a bit erratic and slow rising after O so there may be a slight hormone imbalance going on so I'm hoping the Vitex will see to that. The temps this cycle will confirm.

Anyone else have any positive experiences with AC Vitex? x

angiebabes31 Sun 07-Dec-14 16:37:36

Thanks mrsshinn xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now