Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

(2 Posts)
MISSJANEO Sat 06-Dec-14 17:25:41

Hey ladies,

I'm new to mumsnet so apologies of I'm posting this in the wrong place. I have been trying to conceive for the past 27 months without any luck. Ive been on a waiting list to see gynacologist for last 5 months and have had a 21 day blood test whuch came back fine. I'm starting to get quite depressed about the situation and am looking for some support from others in the same position or for some good news stories to lift my spiritssmile

Allthequeenshorses Sat 06-Dec-14 18:20:25

Hello MISS and welcome. There is loads of support on here for you. I'm on the trying to conceive after a miscarriage thread, but there's also lots of others to join. I hop on and off the bus threads, I think that's on January 2015 in the title. There's also a trying for 10 months plus threads and lots of others. Take your pick and join in.

I'm sorry your feeling depressed. It's really tough. I've now had two mc and been trying about 20 months. The wonderful ladies on here are certainly a huge support and great way to lift spirits. Take care.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now