Talk

Advanced search

Am I thinking too much?

(12 Posts)
HappierThanEverBefore Sat 06-Dec-14 16:44:54

Ive had a really strong metallic taste in my mouth for the last 3 days!

Been trying to conceive for about 6months. Last period was about 2 weeks ago, according to the app I use to track when most fertile I am most fertile now. we last had sex on Monday and before that was a week ago today

Could this be sign?

TinyWishes Sat 06-Dec-14 17:23:25

It most certainly is.

Although I wouldn't of thought this early...

allchatnicknamesgone Sat 06-Dec-14 23:32:27

If are fertile now I'd crack on with it. Last Monday was 5 days ago?
Are you asking if the metallic taste is a sign of ovulation?

HappierThanEverBefore Sun 07-Dec-14 08:43:53

No sign of being pregnant?

Only just hit the most fertile stage.

allchatnicknamesgone Sun 07-Dec-14 10:03:40

Sorry I don't understand.

BlanketOfStars Sun 07-Dec-14 13:35:02

You can't be fertile and pregnant at the same time smile
It could be a sign of ovulation.

spamanderson Sun 07-Dec-14 14:59:42

I get the metallic taste when I'm pregnant. I had that and tiredness with my first (unplanned) which was what made me test, then I had the same with my youngest which is what made me test again. Everybody is different and have different signs for parts of their cycles. Have you tested for ov? Or was your AF as normal? Ie not lighter than normal etc?

GotToBeInItToWinIt Sun 07-Dec-14 15:11:15

If you last had sex 5 days ago and are only just at your most fertile I would say it's unlikely you're pregnant, sorry. Even if you conceived 5 days ago I'd think it would be too early for symptoms. As you are fertile now though you ought to get cracking wink

HappierThanEverBefore Sun 07-Dec-14 20:00:25

I wasnt suggesting fertile and pregnant at the same time. Was simply stating that according to the app I use on my iPhone I was in the fertile days.

I have been ridiculously tired recently as well

LarnyLou Sun 07-Dec-14 20:04:21

Hey!

I know exactly what you mean - I've also had the metallic taste all week, really hope this is my month!

Fingers crossed for you! smile x

spamanderson Sun 07-Dec-14 21:03:19

happier was your period as normal? I'd as long as normal, same colour, same amount of blood etc? Early or later than normal? With my first, by my dates and cycle I was sure how far along I was but it turned out I was actually 2.5 weeks behind. I obviously ovulated much later than normal. I'd actually conceived on the 8th december whereas my cycle should have meant my AF was about due and I should have ovulated 2.5 weeks before that.
Have you got a pregnancy test in that you could do in the morning to rule it out? Sometimes our bodies like to play tricks on us. You may find you get a faint line or if nothing appears, your symptoms may disappear?

HappierThanEverBefore Sun 07-Dec-14 22:04:22

Periods were a bit messed up and didn't have one for 8 weeks. The last one came at the same time as the previous & was a fraction heavier and a day longer but nothing too extreme! No test but it's on my shopping list for tomorrow

Fingers crossed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now