Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone see a line?!

(14 Posts)
SallyBann Sat 06-Dec-14 11:01:54

Reluctantly posting because I am trying not to be a crazy ttc lady but on 4th cycle and just took a test 4 days before af due and got this... it's a very faint thin line If my eyes aren't playing tricks?! Only ever had stark white before. Am I being daft?

Chottie Sat 06-Dec-14 12:01:38

No you are not being daft, I can see a very faint line too.

durhamgirl Sat 06-Dec-14 12:03:58

I can see a faint half of a line, fingers crossed smile

SallyBann Sat 06-Dec-14 12:31:46

Think I'll do a frer tomorrow... eek. Don't want to get too excited and not told my hubby I've done a test!

PookBob Sat 06-Dec-14 12:32:45

I can see a line smile

SallyBann Sat 06-Dec-14 16:03:31

Me again... couldn't wait till morning... did another ic but a different brand and got this... like a very clear pink SMUDGE! WTH! What does it mean?! :'(

Showy Sat 06-Dec-14 16:07:18

Second test looks a wee bit flooded. You're not supposed to take them apart either as it invalidates them.

I can't see anything on the first test but that's because this bleddy device barely displays the text, let alone anything else.

Have you tried posting on canyouseealine? I like it because you can invert it which usually helps.

If you can see a faint line, chances are it's there. My early tests with both dc were proper squinters. Best of luck.

SallyBann Sat 06-Dec-14 16:11:52

Here's a better picture at time it says to wait. Arghhh think I'm going mental .
Thanks for your advice, might try that site.

Showy Sat 06-Dec-14 16:15:09

Did you wee on the test or did you dip it?

SallyBann Sat 06-Dec-14 16:15:52

Wee'd on it!

NewEraNewMindset Sat 06-Dec-14 16:19:20

Now I can't see a line and I can generally always see a line! Wee into a pot tomorrow morning and dip it. If there is a faint line today then tomorrow it should be darker - if pregnant. Good luck! Xx

Showy Sat 06-Dec-14 16:21:56

Yes, wee in a pot and dip! If you peed on the test, there's a fair chance of flooding it or splashing urine in the wrong place which results in the sort of smudgy thing you're seeing. It's made the test useless. The test instructions might tell you to wee on the test but you should ignore them. They are wrong. We are right.

Fluffin Mon 08-Dec-14 20:14:52

Have you tried again? Fingers crossed! X

veroespi82 Wed 10-Dec-14 00:48:53

Showy thanks for the info on can you see a line. The inverted picture helped see it much better! Still need to take another test, but at least I know I'm not going crazy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now