Talk

Advanced search

CB fertility monitor users, old and new welcome!

(5 Posts)
MissOptimistic89 Sat 06-Dec-14 09:05:10

Hey ladies. I'm not in CD1 in my second month ttc. First month I only used CB dual hormone OPK which picked up my peak so I did the bd a lot around that time up to and few days after peak. Got BFN and 9DPO and then AF came at midnight. Gutted. But this month I'll be using the CB fertility monitor. Anyone else used this? Stories welcome :-) (not using the advanced fertility monitor btw)

MissOptimistic89 Sat 06-Dec-14 09:05:50

Sorry I meant I'm in* ignore that not! Lol

justanurse Sat 06-Dec-14 09:30:12

Hi, I have bought a second hand one from ebay but sadly it arrived a few days after my period started (period came early) so still waiting to try it out. The lady I bought it from took 4 months of using it to conceive so really looking forward to trying it out. It's the older version too and not the advanced. Will be interesting to hear other peoples experiences.
I am 12 months ttc No.2 and on cd16 so using the Clearblue dual hormone opk this month but had 5 days of high fertility with no peak but had a temp rise since yesterday so not sure if ovulated and opk just not picked up or not ovulated at all. Have a progesterone test on cd21 to see if ovulated so just going to keep dtd with my fingers crossed.

Good luck to you too :-)

MissOptimistic89 Sat 06-Dec-14 09:41:05

Hey, I had 4 high days until I saw my peak, I'd keep testing just incase it's delayed for some reason? I'm hoping I get a BFP sooner rather than later. Ttc #2 also. Finding it hard considering Son #1 happened unexpectedly lol

Good luck Hun xx

MissOptimistic89 Sat 06-Dec-14 11:51:43

Just a quick update. My fertility monitor isn't eorking. Gutted. Going to have to stick to the dual hormone opk sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now