Talk

Advanced search

9DPO BFN with CBD- Anyone else had a BFP after??

(5 Posts)
MissOptimistic89 Fri 05-Dec-14 17:14:50

So now I'm CD27 and 9DPO .. Whiteish creamy cm, I was sick yesterday afternoon for no reason. I've had a one off spotting - it was brownish. Not dark in colour but not near enough red. Temp has stayed fairly similar at 36.1-3 this last week. Any one gone on to have BFP after testing this early with potential preg symptoms? I'm so desperate sad

Kym134 Fri 05-Dec-14 19:30:03

I'm sorry but I don't know the answer but I seem to be the same at 11 dpo bfn (every morning as a little bit obsessed) but no sign of AF and feeling sick for the last evenings, tired and peeing so often.... I do feel like I am just crazy symptom watching!

MissOptimistic89 Fri 05-Dec-14 19:57:55

It's crazy how every glitch in our body around this time of the month almost seems pregnancy related haha! It's driving me nuts sad

MissOptimistic89 Fri 05-Dec-14 20:00:05

I have two first response test coming tomorrow morning so I'm going to hold off the fmu until they come. I want to one tomorrow and if I get another BfN I'm hoping I'll wait a good few days!

Kym134 Sat 06-Dec-14 12:04:37

Let me know how you go as the cheapy sticks still reading bfn for me and getting dull aches in the bottom of my back. No AF yet but confused..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now