Talk

Advanced search

Totally confused. Any help will help!

(7 Posts)
MissOptimistic89 Thu 04-Dec-14 19:28:31

Hey guys, first month ttc and I used the cb dual hormone opk. Had sex prior and in days of peak fertility. Today I'm 8dpo and got a bfn but after I was sick and hav even getting cramps also brown ish CM. My temp has been 36.3 the last few days but today was 36.1. Is AF coming or am I super early in a pregnancy? Felt a little sad after seeing bfn (using didigtal CB weeks indicator hpt) today though. Any suggestions guys?

Funkytown Thu 04-Dec-14 19:30:07

It could be Implantation bleeding or an early period I would think that you are testing quite early and maybe give it a few days

MissOptimistic89 Thu 04-Dec-14 20:04:48

I don't normally 'spot' I'll just come on as normal. Sorry tmi lol x

Christmasbargainshopper Thu 04-Dec-14 20:12:14

How long is your cycle normally? I would try and stay away from early testing, so try and leave it another week before testing again. Easier said than done though.

MissOptimistic89 Thu 04-Dec-14 20:34:50

Usually around 30-31 days. Yup definitely easier said than done grin haha

Christmasbargainshopper Thu 04-Dec-14 21:37:33

Get yourself onto one of the conception threads. Can highly recommend the just shagging ones. Plenty of fun chat and support (while everyone monitors/temps/tests early and symptom spotsgrin).

Really try and wait until at least your af due date. It will save you a fortune in tests if nothing else!

Good luck

MissOptimistic89 Fri 05-Dec-14 17:42:04

No sickness but slight nausea this morning. Temp the same and cm still quite thick n creamy. Fingers crossed for my BFP X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now