Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone else scream inside?

(20 Posts)
itssangriaoclock Thu 04-Dec-14 18:31:28

I know it sounds awful, when friends/family/colleagues share their news. I'm outwardly happy congratulate them chat baby etc. but on the inside I'm screaming my heart out. I even have a good old cry when I'm alone. Pls tell me I'm not going insane. Ttc is a very bumpy road need someone to help me through.

TinyWishes Thu 04-Dec-14 18:38:47

Yep. It's pretty pants! I dread Facebook announcements.

sammylou1 Thu 04-Dec-14 18:42:03

You are not alone!! I am exactly the same.
It's so difficult, especially when people say things like 'I really didn't think it would happen this quickly' X

PotatoesPastaAndBread Thu 04-Dec-14 18:45:32

Yup another one here.
The monthly failure is relentless and only made worse by the (seemingly) constant stream of successes all around.

TinyWishes Thu 04-Dec-14 18:48:43

I didn't realise it would be so annoying. Hurry up and happen already. I just feel like a failure when AF comes. The egg was there!! The sperm was there!!! Just bloody well happen!!!! sad

Hairstylisttoboris Thu 04-Dec-14 18:49:35

Yes me too! I feel like such a bitch, struggle to be happy for other people's baby news. I grit my teeth so much I must be damaging them. Hang on in there girl. We are all on this journey together.

Frolicacid Thu 04-Dec-14 19:26:11

Yes!! I'm surrounded by pregnant ladies and new mums at the moment.
As happy as I am for them, i find it really sad for me.

Rainy34 Thu 04-Dec-14 19:26:22

Yep, i have never been so jealous until starting to try for a baby, even seeing people out in the street pushing there prams can tip me over the edge when I'm in one of those cloudy moods, feels like everyone is rubbing my nose in it, so you certainly not alone

itssangriaoclock Thu 04-Dec-14 19:48:15

Thank you everyone, thought I was the only bitch. It's so hard, really struggling today. Waiting for AF to arrive trying not to symptoms watch cant see another BFN on test again so won't test. I hate this so much I'm sending myself crackers

CandidConfessions Thu 04-Dec-14 19:56:20

With you. I can't stand testing either anymore. I think it's harder that I'm not talking to anyone else about all of this (in RL anyhow), have no one other than DH and mums net to talk with.

itssangriaoclock Thu 04-Dec-14 20:02:08

Snap candidconfessions

Cozza123 Thu 04-Dec-14 21:13:22

Yeah defo Know that feeling had a baby girl in September died three days later. So now feel have to start all Over again and seeing all the Facebook announcements is a killer

Christhemoose Thu 04-Dec-14 21:29:15

Yup. And I dread my sisters in law telling us they're pregnant (inevitable soon) I think that will be the final straw and am genuinely scared of how upset I'll be. Makes me feel like a total bitch but just really struggling at the moment. It's not fun anymore.

Googlella Thu 04-Dec-14 21:37:11

So sorry Cozza.

itssangriaoclock Thu 04-Dec-14 21:41:20

So sorry for your loss cozza, can't begin to imagine how you are feeling.

Big hugs

CandidConfessions Fri 05-Dec-14 10:07:36

Cozza I am so sorry for you. I really hope you are doing ok or as well as you can be given everything. Do let us know how things work out next for you.

PotatoesPastaAndBread Sat 06-Dec-14 18:31:51

Oh cozza how sad, I'm sorry.

flowers to all fellow mums in waiting out there.

DandelionWishes88 Mon 15-Dec-14 22:22:16

Hi ladies I know this feeling oh so well. I felt devastated when SIL announced her pregnancy. But during her pregnancy I had good days but mostly bad emotional days. Now my neice is here and some days like to day its killing me. We've been asked to babysit for an hour! (OR TWO) this weekend. So I'm trying to keep things together. Seems like everyday announcements and pictures are all over my facebook.
trying to keep hope and stay strong....confused
sorry to rant but so nice to get things off my chest xxx

itssangriaoclock Tue 16-Dec-14 17:24:45

Dandelion take the opportunity to bond with your niece. It's completely natural to want to scream and shout inside, especially when you get home but don't let it take away time with your niece.

It is really hard, I cry if a character on TV or in book gets pregnant.

Stay strong

DandelionWishes88 Wed 17-Dec-14 12:46:59

Thank you itsangriaoclock. Im going to put my feelings aside and give DN a great first Christmas!
And I know what you mean just started a new book and first chapter she has a baby!
Big hugs xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now