Talk

Advanced search

Reasons for pink spotting??

(12 Posts)
janeh1984 Tue 02-Dec-14 17:09:49

Hi all,

Last Thursday I had some pink spotting for a few hours, then nothing until today, when I've had the same. My period is due on Saturday. As far as I understand it's probably not implantation bleeding as its stopped and started again, so do you know any other reasons for this kind of spotting? I don't remember ever having it before!

In the past three months of TTC my cycles have been 27 days, 27 days, 30 days and now I'm on day 24.

Any ideas?

Thank you!

allchatnicknamesgone Tue 02-Dec-14 18:13:48

it could be onset of an early period. You may have few days spotting and then CD1 on sat maybe? It could me implantation though. Only time will tell unfortunately.Good luck

janeh1984 Tue 02-Dec-14 20:30:54

Thank you! You're probably right about it being an early period, but it's unusual that I had pink spotting last Thursday, then nothing until today. I've never had that before.

This TTC business is quite stressful- I'm second guessing everything!

Roonerspism Tue 02-Dec-14 20:35:07

I had weird pink spotting in March, before period due. It was an odd link I had never seen before.

I'm 38 weeks pregnant now.... Just saying!

janeh1984 Wed 03-Dec-14 15:50:26

Ooooo that's interesting. I'm trying not to read too much into this, though...

ruby242 Thu 04-Dec-14 07:03:46

I just had pink spotting (only a tiny bit in CM) last night cd8/9, is driving my crazy figuring out if it is implantation or just spotting before AF starts-lets hope for implantation for us both!!

janeh1984 Thu 04-Dec-14 13:16:35

I agree Ruby- it's driving me mad! I've had some again this morning so I'm thinking it's probably the start of AF but it's odd that I've had this on and off for a week as I don't normally get this. Let's keep our fingers crossed, though!

Roonerspism Fri 05-Dec-14 07:41:45

I'm crossing my fingers for you both! Please will you post back?

Mine was a very odd pink colour - like the soap you used to get in school changing rooms in the 80s.... Didnt have any spotting in any other pregnancy though.

ruby242 Fri 05-Dec-14 07:45:41

I just got a positive pregnancy test!!! On an internet cheapie even though im only 10/11 DPO! I had a tiny bit more last night (barely noticeable) so not sure what that was but woo hoo!! Seriously in shock and won't see my husband properly until tomorrow morning so glad I can share on here for now smile I really really hope yours has a happy ending too Jane!! smile

PlumpingUpPartridge Fri 05-Dec-14 07:45:45

I had implantation spotting that stopped and started with both my kids smile as said above, it was the weird colour of school soap!

Good luck!

Roonerspism Sat 06-Dec-14 01:28:53

Oh wow, ruby, fab news! Hooray for odd pink stuff and BFPs. Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy smile

janeh1984 Sat 06-Dec-14 17:54:53

Ooooo Ruby that's great news- congratulations!! My AF arrived today so not sure what all the spotting was about... Wondering whether to get it checked out but might just wait another month and see if it happens again. I hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now