Talk

Advanced search

Excited (about nothing in the grand scheme of things! )

(7 Posts)
Choccyhobnob Mon 01-Dec-14 12:10:39

Just wanted to tell some people who understand. Been ttc for 11 months off and on (first 6 months quite wholeheartedly, last few months not so much) and feel like my body is a bit broken so last couple of months I've been using opks and this month I started temp charting. Got a positive opk on CD 19 and today fertility friend confirmed ovulation as my temps have definitely risen!

Probably seems silly to be excited when in the grand scheme of things there are lot of other factors to consider but I just wanted to share my happiness that my body does do some of the things it's supposed to!

Cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Mon 01-Dec-14 20:01:16

Dare I say it... Woohoooooo!! I completely feel what your saying choccy

Congrats & wishing you a lucky egg!

For me, I am having acupuncture to regulate. Can you imagine when on day 57 of a usually 90 day cycle, the joy I got of having my AF!! Have you ever heard of a woman TTC happy to have her period??? Haha, it's just progress and when you have been trying so long, it's just so encouraging to see your body behave in a way it should. I've also tried soy this cycle to try to make me ovulate, so I will be back to let you know if I'm doing an ovulation dance sometime this week haha x

Choccyhobnob Tue 02-Dec-14 10:15:35

Ahh thank youcantbelieve was beginning to feel like a total loser if even people on here didn't care! lol Wow 90 day cycles? That must be awful sad mine are all over the place between 31 and 52 days (hoping that one was a total oddball) but can't imagine waiting 90 days! I know exactly what you mean about the joy of AF turning up! lol that's how I felt on day 52!

Wishing you lots of luck xx

spamanderson Tue 02-Dec-14 12:17:44

It's totally exciting! I got my positive opk on cd19 of this cycle and was definitely excited :D

Cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Tue 02-Dec-14 12:20:25

Haha!

Congrats spam that's awesome. I don't think I'll ever have a positive OPK. Tested EVERY DAY since September 29th (except 3 days AF) and not a slither!

How do we feel about tmi excited posts on this thread?? blush x

MaGratgarlik1983 Tue 02-Dec-14 13:21:39

Woooo!! I know, I feel the same!!

Cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Tue 02-Dec-14 13:40:36

Good to know we are not alone isn't it Ma

choccy - I am also in my first month of temping and charting.Do you pay for your ff or have you got the free version? I have the free one - will this tell me if and when I have ovulated?x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now