Talk

Advanced search

Twinges in my lower abdomen

(3 Posts)
Mummyof2princesses Sat 29-Nov-14 20:02:58

This is the first month my husband and I have been ttc. My cycles are irregular so I don't ever really know when I'm due on although last month was dead on 28days. My LMP was 12/11/14 and judging by my last cycle I am guessing I should be having my period on or around 10/12/14. Going by these dates, I ovulated on or around 26th and today (29th) I've been having a few twinges in my tummy- nothing like AF pains just niggles.... Could this be a sign that something is happening and I might conceive? Thanks

bonzo77 Sat 29-Nov-14 20:17:11

Too early. Egg meets sperm in your Fallopian tube. Then travels down to your womb which takes a few days. Then implantation occurs about 10 days after the sperm met egg. Some people get some twinges then. So too early now for you to get conception related pains.

MrsLowe14 Sat 29-Nov-14 21:58:46

If it's only two/three days later than you ovulated last month and you're not regular anyway, maybe you're ovulating a bit later this month and I'd guess it could be ovulation pains?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now