Talk

Advanced search

Am I mad?

(4 Posts)
Minniemouse23 Sat 29-Nov-14 12:54:03

-Excuse me in advance this may be long...

I have been on mercylon for a number of years and recently I forgot to take it for about 4 days I then had a "period" on the 13th November. Since then I haven't taken the pill but I have had unprotected sex on a number of occasions.
I have experienced sore boobs really really sore I can't even wear a bra they are killing me when I touch even slightly,
I am usually tired as I'm a teacher of 4/5 year olds so I can't comment on that, I also felt twinges in my stomach lower and both sides.... I decided to take a pregnancy test today and it was negative I am thinking it was maybe to early???! Also I just went to the toilet and it was snotty discharge with a red streak... Am I being paranoid and there is no way I'm pregnant and should just get on with my life?
I am really looking for advice as I've never tried for a baby before and I would really like a bfp just like everyone else

Oh I forgot to say when I missed the pills it was on week two half way through the pack, this was planned but now I've come off the pill we are trying

Thanks x

willitbe Sat 29-Nov-14 20:44:40

I was on mercilon for 10 years, when I came off it, I was much more aware of twinges in stomach, got more discharge, sore boobs etc. I think that the pill masked all the normal cycle symptoms, and made me wonder each month if I was pregnant, when all I was experiencing was ovulating and the normal post-ov things.

It could be that you are pregnant but testing too soon (unlikely with your dates), or it could be that you are just getting normal post ovulation symptoms..... only time will tell.

The snotty discharge with red streak could also be a sign of ovulation possibly on that day, along with the twinges, since it is 16 days into your cycle taking 13th November as first day of last period..... that would be my best guess.

If so then another couple of weeks and hopefully you will get an answer!

Minniemouse23 Sat 29-Nov-14 21:50:38

Thank you! I'll just have to wait and see!!

Minniemouse23 Sat 29-Nov-14 21:54:45

Sorry I'm getting used to this,
I think your more than likely right, what will be will be I suppose?! I think all the sore boobs and that have taken me by surprise as I never ever had so much as a period pain before! I'm sure I'm reading too much into things as I'm sure we all do when we really want something.

Thanks again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now