Talk

Advanced search

can i be pregnant again?

(3 Posts)
1sttimemummy89 Fri 28-Nov-14 11:41:48

Hi, me and my husband have been TTC for almost 3 months but not expecting to get pregnant straight away as took 7 months with my son. My next period isn't due till 8th Nov so to early to test but the last week i have been feeling sick, needing the loo all the time, i have been so tired and hungry (but felt sick whilst trying to think of what to eat). Then this morning i started being sick. In my head all the symptoms are there other then missed period but can I really get all those symptoms this early?

mumxof3x Sat 29-Nov-14 14:18:06

Do you mean 8th of december?
If so I wouldnt say you could have had symptoms for the past week if you have normal cycles. Most normal cycles roughly ovulate 2wks before periods due, but anywhere between cycle day 12-17 is normal. So lets just go with day 14 for example, you would only be 5 days post ovulation today (4 days yesterday) it takes 6-12 days to implant and then it can start to relase the pregnancy hormone (hcg) it needs to release that hormone before you get any symptoms. It is possible that if you ovulated a little earlier to start getting symptoms now but again not the past week, unless you are further along then you think. Am not saying you are not pregnant because there is every chance you could be, but its just unlikely you would have had symptoms for the last week as you only passed mid cycle this week. But the sickness thats started today who knows. Best of luck hope you get your bfp smile x

mumxof3x Sat 29-Nov-14 14:33:18

Or unless you ovulated really early which can happen sometimes x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now