Talk

Advanced search

Um.... Positive clear blue is this actually possible??

(6 Posts)
Sothisishowitfeels Fri 28-Nov-14 08:23:57

I'll try to keep this short!

I had my mirena removed 9 days ago, as I remember we had sex about 2-3 days before this plus the day after. I had a very very small amount of brown spotting the day after removal plus pinching pains but I put this down to removal. No more bleeding since then I also had a dip in temp which then rose . I tried an opk which was positive (test line was darker than control line) it has been this way for 3 days. I have had no further temp rise to show ovulation even though that's what I assumed was happening.

I ordered a load of clear blue (I know I am a pee stick addict so why deny it!) so just because I could I peed on one this morning....

It shows a faint positive?!

It showed straight away, it's very faint but def there. It has darkened over the last half hour though.

Are clear blue likely to show a false positive because I can't see how I could really be pregnant...?

I of course will be weeing on everything in sight over the next week but thought I would ask here as well!

WishUponAStar88 Fri 28-Nov-14 08:25:54

As far as I know a line is a line however faint - congratulations!

Boysclothes Fri 28-Nov-14 08:56:58

You could have oved the day of removal, sperm met egg the following day, implanted day 5, and now be producing HCG!

pic?

spamanderson Fri 28-Nov-14 10:01:53

With a preg test, a line, no matter how faint, is a line smile sperm can hang around for a few days so possible they got straight where they needed to be once the coil was removed smile can you show us a pic? Of the test obv ha ha!

Sothisishowitfeels Fri 28-Nov-14 10:19:48

Ok I have tried really hard to get a photo but it's just not really showing . I did a first response which is the same there but extremely faint. I think my only option is wait and see !

spamanderson Fri 28-Nov-14 11:06:29

Well you've used probably the 2 best tests so fingers crossed smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now