Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Advice

(17 Posts)
Ladypug Thu 27-Nov-14 21:34:28

Hi all,

Just after a bit of advice. I'm early days TTC (came off pill on 22nd September and had an immediate bleed). Then trundled through October, had a normal period on 22nd October - so far, so good. But now in November - no period, and lots of discharge (sorry but no better way to say it).

Pregnancy tests have come back negative so what the hell is going on?! Does anyone know?

LP x

TinyWishes Thu 27-Nov-14 21:47:17

Maybe just your body getting back into it's natural Rhythm.

Pants isn't it xx

Spanielpuppy Thu 27-Nov-14 22:08:18

Can take a few months for your cycle to come back.

Stay positive have a healthy lifestyle and look forward to what the new year may bring

Ladypug Thu 27-Nov-14 22:17:56

Thanks all, dammit! Just thought as had 2 periods bang on it would go back to normal. Having a whole month without a period has been strange! x

TinyWishes Thu 27-Nov-14 23:16:48

Track for another three months. Do you use an app on your phone. there are lots of good appsthanks

if after three months then I would think I would pop along to GP and see what they say.

How long was you taking pill for x

Ladypug Fri 28-Nov-14 21:38:02

I didn't know there was an app, I will look into it. On the pill for 10 years without a break so no periods at all for 10 years! x

Ladypug Fri 02-Jan-15 21:17:06

Still no period but tests still coming back negative. Boobs are killing, occasional tummy cramps, feel sick on and off, heartburn, no appetite, very moody and horrific nightmares (not sure if related).

But still nothing. Not sure what to do! Should I see doctor?

LP x

GuybrushThreepwoodMP Fri 02-Jan-15 21:31:23

Trying to remember but my cycles were screwy after coming off the pill first time. First cycle was 30 days, second was 50 and third in which I conceived dd would also have been 50 days. Also got really bad pmt- massive sore boobs, bad taste in mouth, cramps, back ache for about a week before period each time so it could be that your period is on the way in the next couple of days. Or you could be pg and testing too early. There's really no way to know. For your next cycle, it might be worth making some observations to give you an idea of when you ovulated so you know when your period is due. I just keep an eye out for ewcm and then I always get my period 15 days later.

GuybrushThreepwoodMP Fri 02-Jan-15 21:32:38

And you've only had one normal period so far haven't you? Your first bleed after coming off the pill would have been a withdrawal bled line you always get with the pill- not a normal period.

rachelrawrrr Fri 02-Jan-15 21:40:23

I've had no bleeds since I stopped taking the pill! it's awful not knowing what's happening sad fingers crossed things regulate for you too! I'm having the same symptoms as you as well, so I can sympathise thanks

Ladypug Fri 02-Jan-15 22:23:25

I had a withdrawal bleed on 22nd September but then a normal period on 22nd October but nothing since. Got all these weird symptoms but they could be period symptoms as I haven't had a period in years (ran pill back to back)

Glad I'm not alone Rachel! :-)

Ladypug Sat 03-Jan-15 19:36:47

Today feel sick, dizzy and really really tired. So confused :-(

rachelrawrrr Sat 03-Jan-15 22:21:21

It's absolutely terrible isn't it sad it's the nausea that's completely knocking me, I need to eat to get it to go away but half the time I really fancy something and when I've cooked it, the thought of eating it makes me wretch.. bloody female bodies! it's never simple with us, eh? grin

Ladypug Mon 05-Jan-15 23:31:14

I have noticed I have really greasy hair suddenly too! God I hope it goes away, I don't know what is going on. Got mild period pain on and off too but no actual period. Hope it comes soon so at least I know what's going on. It can't be normal to not have a period for 2.5 months! x

rachelrawrrr Tue 06-Jan-15 01:39:45

It's really strange you say that, I've noticed changes with my hair too! feels like it's not getting greasy as quickly as normal and it feels thicker, just different ... this is all so strange hmm

Ladypug Wed 07-Jan-15 22:28:05

Mine is the opposite, greasy all the time! ARGH! Keep me posted! x

Ladypug Tue 13-Jan-15 19:50:20

AF has arrived and it's a killer! First proper one in over 9 years and I'm feeling it - owwwwww! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: