Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

First Positive Ovulation Test! Yey!

(5 Posts)
EEvans Thu 27-Nov-14 17:51:25

Yey!! Today is my first positive ovulation test since coming off the pill!! Yey!
Although we are aiming to start actively trying in Jan I was anxious about the time it would take for everything to start working after being on the pill so many years!

First step in the right direction! Feeling very lucky right now that this has come so much sooner than I thought!

Apologies! I just really wanted to celebrate!!!grin

spamanderson Thu 27-Nov-14 18:02:29

Yay that's fab! I was having a panic earlier that I wasn't ovulating and got my first positive ov today too! CD19 so a bit of a late one. We're not trying until 19th December so I'm on the January bus smile

EEvans Thu 27-Nov-14 20:40:01

Hi Spamanderson!

I'm in CD20 according to my Ovua tracker! I was getting a bit scared too as last month I had all the signs if EW etc but didn't get any positive results during my predicted fertility window. This month I've had none of the symptoms but a positive results!

Here's to Jan!! Fingers crossed were stepping in the right direction together!! x

spamanderson Thu 27-Nov-14 21:21:46

Yay another late ov'er smile I tested last month and didn't realise the line had to be darker so there was me thinking I had several positive ones :/ least I appear to have gotten it right this morning!
There's a January 2015 bus of you fancy joining us smile lots of us not trying until December/hoping for bfps in January smile

Choccyhobnob Fri 28-Nov-14 13:06:47

I got a positive on CD 19 too on Wednesday! I was so excited but don't think DH understood my excitement lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now