Talk

Advanced search

TTC 7 months

(4 Posts)
Beefertron Tue 25-Nov-14 23:22:53

Anyone else been ttc for 7 months and want to join me for a rant? confused AF showed her ugly face today so am particularly fed up! Am also fed up of everyone around me getting pregnant & having babies argh, this has been a very long and tiresome 7 months. And relax, that feels better already just typing & putting it out into the ether

HP07 Tue 25-Nov-14 23:48:14

Hello, I just started a conversation very similar! Yes I'm very fed up and also wish that people wouldn't be so nosey! They are always saying well when are you and your husband going to start having babies, I want to scream I'm trying my hardest! I just lie and say not yet as I don't want people to know how hard it has been for me and what a struggle we are going through. Only people that know are my mum and sisters as I'm having some tests done. I feel for you. A friend of mine got back from her honeymoon the other day and said they were trying already, what about me? I shrugged her off. I just don't know what I will do when she gets pregnant before me which is bound to happen. I want to be happy for her but I think I might cry. I felt like I needed to sign up to a forum or something as my husband is having to deal with all my emotions and give me support by himself and I need someone to talk to now.

Emilymillie Tue 25-Nov-14 23:51:40

Hi, I'm new to mumsnet! But I have been trying for 15 months with two miscarriages inbetween and my AF showed today too, onto month 16 sad

Beefertron Wed 26-Nov-14 18:27:53

Thank you for replying lovely ladies, I feel for you both too, but it's comforting to know there are others out there going through the same think HP07, that's why I joined mumsnet too! I also have a friend who has recently married and I am willing to bet money on her getting preggers straight away - I made the mistake of logging onto FB this morn - urgh - full of newborn baby pictures or ultra sound pics hmm sigh, when will it be our turn? Anyways off to yoga in a mo to try & relax as that's what everyone keeps saying "relax & then it will happen" yeah, right! Oops, but of a long post, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now