Talk

Advanced search

Shorter periods

(6 Posts)
Mikeysmum2906 Fri 21-Nov-14 14:05:10

Hi ladies just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I was on microgynon for about a year. I stopped in January. I then started for one month in July then stopped again. However ive noticed for this entore year my periods are much shorter. I have like 24 hours very heavy then 3 or 4 days of spotting. I'm starting to worry a little about this. I have been using the clearblue monitor and have had peak readings so think I do Ov. Is short periods ok or could it be a sign of a problem? I have been ttc on and off since Jan but only really properly about 4 months out of that.

willitbe Fri 21-Nov-14 16:33:24

Short periods are no problem.

Mikeysmum2906 Sun 23-Nov-14 00:21:18

Ok thanks

Rainy34 Sun 23-Nov-14 09:35:44

I have noticed my period since being off the pill is shorter and lighter, i have a few days of spotting before my period, your situation sounds very much like me, i have made an appointment with the doctor to see if there is anything that can be done

Mikeysmum2906 Sun 23-Nov-14 11:28:20

Thanks rainy let me keep us posted on how you get on. I'm using the monitor again and just had a high so something is happening but u do start to wonder as time goes on x

Rainy34 Sun 23-Nov-14 11:53:14

yeah il keep you posted, i got a smiley face when using OPKS, so i do believe that some part of my cycle is working,, I'm trying to keep positive but it is hard x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now