Talk

Advanced search

TTC and AF was due Saturday.

(3 Posts)
Moraglebeaux Thu 20-Nov-14 16:21:03

My fiancé and I are TTC and the first two months, nothing. I didn't really understand that it wasn't just as simple as have sex and KABOOM a baby happens haha. I read in to ovulation and all that stuff and started tracking things properly with an app.
My ovulation tests came back positive (albeit not the strongest positives) on 6th and 7th of November. According to my app I was due on on the 15th but I've had no bleed yet and none of my normal period symptoms that I get nigh on every month. I've taken a bunch of those strip tests but they've all come back strong negatives.
None of my friends have babies and I don't really know what I'm doing or who I can turn to for advice. Am I holding my breath for nothing or could this be it?
Sorry about the essay smile

dizzylemon Thu 20-Nov-14 16:25:36

Sometimes it takes time. Wait until Saturday and try another test if nothing has happened by then?

Went through something similar myself. A cycle of weird symptoms and a late AF but....nothing. Boo! I hate hormones smile

Moraglebeaux Thu 20-Nov-14 18:51:19

That sucks. I feel like I'm living in limbo! Haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now