Talk

Advanced search

Marina coil, pregnant?

(2 Posts)
Charmarie93 Thu 20-Nov-14 13:03:31

Hi, I had the coil fitted about three months ago after my second boy, my first boy was planned and all the way through my pregnancy I suffered with terrible indigestion which I had never had before then soon as I gave birth I never had it again, until around a year later, so I mentioned it to my mum that the only time I had had this was when I was pregnant and she insisted I do a test, to which I found out I was 20 weeks pregnant! I was a little scared but came round to the idea and had another beautiful boy ☺️ Soon after I had my coil fitted a came on for two weeks came off a week then came back on but after that they seemed to return to monthly, my little boy is now only 5 months old and I have just missed a period and got indigestion yet again and bad stomach pains �� I really don't want another child yet I do not believe in abortions so either way if I am pregnant it will distroy me �� surely I can't be with having the coil, what I am wondering is if anyone else has become pregnant while having the coil fitted as it is supposed to be 99% effective? Thanks for reading xx

ilovepowerhoop Thu 20-Nov-14 14:21:48

the merina coil can stop your periods so I wouldnt take lack of periods as a sign of pregnancy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now