Talk

Advanced search

Ttc-ing #3 but no periods. Is this just AF or could this be it??!!

(1 Post)
Up2nogood Wed 19-Nov-14 05:46:56

Humour me please, it's been a while since I've been on this board and since I've had a proper period!

So, we (hubby and I) are ttcing#3. But it's all been a bit of guess work as I've not had my periods back yet.

Dd a big fan of mummies milk so it's been a mission recently to cut it down. I've been pee-ing on ovulation sticks for about 2 months and we were dtd fairly regulary. About 3 weeks ago it felt like something was gearing up and about 2 weeks ago I got a clear surge line on ovulation stick. Dtd and waited.

Since then I've had all sorts of aches and pains. Left side stretches. In fact a constant ache, all the time. Even now in bed. I think I had implantation in the left side with both dc. And omg sooooooo much mucus. And a very faint bleed about 3/4 days ago (expected AF to show but didn't do wondering if possibly implantation).

So, I'm well into my 2ww, but I peed on a cheapy test yesterday with bfn. These aches are driving me crazy symptom spotting but are highly likely to be AF, my problem is I can't remember what AF feels like as I only had 1 between Ds and Dd.

So, go on humour me......, what do you think? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now