Talk

Advanced search

Kick start ovulation?

(2 Posts)
darrenwis Tue 18-Nov-14 21:52:23

Hi all.

Me and my partner have been TTC for over a year now. She has been put on a list to have a scan to see if there is anything wrong with her body, and i have today had the results back of a sperm test which has come back as normal.

We think that my partner is not ovulating since no OPKs or anything seems to pick anything up. I have heard a number of people on here saying they are on clomid to kick start ovulation. My doctor told my partner that they can only provide that after the scan, is this true? We have already been waiting months for this scan.

Is there anything else we can try to kick start ovulation? We just dont if ovulation is happening or not.

Thanks!

Cantbelieveimdoingthisagain Tue 18-Nov-14 22:01:17

Hi Darren, read the threads on here called 'ttc with soy isoflavones' and 'acupuncture/Chinese medicine' - you will get lots of information, RL stories and opinions from them! I'm in the same position as your partner and have some posts on those threads also, but other people who have more experience and advice than me have left some great posts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now