Talk

Advanced search

12 days late, Any advice Please

(5 Posts)
totorosez41012 Mon 17-Nov-14 07:28:23

hi all, so I'm currently 12 days late (last af 3.10.14) normally 34 day cycle.
had a few cramps that may seem af is imminent but she never shows and done countless tests all bfn sad
also the past week I have had EWCM in abundance (sorry tmi) when I should be due on!
feeling a little lost as to what's going on, any advice welcome please even if it's just to make me feel a little bit sane again! xxx

Choccyhobnob Mon 17-Nov-14 13:49:41

I had a 52 day cycle in the summer for no reason at all, I did about 15 tests over that 3 weeks and finally accepted I wasn't pg so just had to wait for AF to eventually show up! Was 10 days late this month too but just accepted that my body was playing games. They do that sometimes just to annoy us!

ScaryMartian Mon 17-Nov-14 14:21:10

It may be that you have had an annovulatory cycle/delayed ov which can happen every now and then. If you are getting lots of ewcm it may mean you are about to ov so I'd dtd just in case!!

totorosez41012 Mon 17-Nov-14 17:22:59

that would make sense, didn't think I would ov so late in a cycle seen as I have a long is cycle anyway, did anyway and will just have to wait and see! thanks for the response, feels better to know Im not alone xxx

liltoni83 Tue 18-Nov-14 17:11:15

Hi, i was 12 days late as of 15th but my period came on Saturday (sorry im not sure of all the abbreviations as im new)

My cycles are anything from 28 to the most recent being 42 days.

Im finding TTC a little bit of a roller coaster now sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now