Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have Low Progesterone?

(4 Posts)
tutsyflower Sat 15-Nov-14 19:39:47

Hi Guys

I've had 2 21 CD blood tests done over the past year and both came back low very low first was 3.3noml/L and the second 3.0noml/L. I'm impatiently waiting on my next appointment at the fertility clinic and over thinking everything as usual. Any of you have or have had the same problem as me? I want to know if it is easily fixed what the % is on a successful pregnancy and birth and how long it took anyone to get their BFP? Info you need more than what I produce to show ovulation and you need a lot more to sustain a pregnancy and other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks xx

otter32 Sun 16-Nov-14 11:09:37

Didn't want to read and run. I had my first test done on fri, so am waiting for my results.

Hopefully someone can come along and answer your treatment questions.

tutsyflower Thu 20-Nov-14 15:57:05

Thanks I hope so too.

TinkerBlue Thu 20-Nov-14 16:43:12

I've also had CD21 done on Wednesday. If your results continue to show anovulatory cycles they may prescribe you with clomid to help you ov. That's what my gp told me the next treatment step would most likely be. However I have a scan booked first (I have pcos) and will have to have a lap and dye before they try me on Clomid. Fingers crossed you have a better time of it than me. Everyone keeps telling me that these days there are loads of things to try. So try and keep positive, you'll know more after they diagnose what's causing the low progesterone.
Fwiw, my diagnosis came 10 years ago and I went on the pill, I've been off it for 6 years and slowly my cycles have improved. To the point that I now am convinced I ovulate every cycle and have very regular periods (although no bfp yet). So there is lots of hope xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now