Talk

Advanced search

Would the timing be right for implantation??

(4 Posts)
Ajords1 Sat 15-Nov-14 12:21:14

Hello all, currently TTC #1 for nearly a year (although hubby works away so may be not as long as that in terms of cycles) currently on CD28 of a 32 day cycle. Charts etc indicate ovulation occurred on CD 18 and this morning I had some light pink/brown discharge ! Anyone know if the timing of this would be in line for implantation rather than an early AF?

babykonitsway Sat 15-Nov-14 16:19:44

What are you relying on as an indicator, if you temp and use ov sticks and can pinpoint ov fairly accurately

10dpo is too late fro implantation bleeding sorry. As someone who ttc'd for 3 years before finally needing ivf please stop symptom spotting. It makes the process much much harder.

In reality implantation spotting is actually not very common, in my three pregnancies - I had implantation spotting which ended up as a mc, didn't in the second which was another mc and I didn't in my third pregnancy of which I am now in my third tri.

Once you hit the year mark go to your gp for the first stages in testing. Good luck.

LoopyLa Sat 15-Nov-14 18:17:15

I wouldn't want to give you false hope but implantation can happen between 6-12 days so not necessarily early AF. Have you seen anything else Ajords?

Ajords1 Sat 15-Nov-14 18:36:38

Thanks for the replies! It's not really come to anything, just very light pink watery discharge only when I wipe? Although that seems to have stopped now......don't worry re false hope, I am already convincing myself that's me out this month ....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now