Talk

Advanced search

Ovualtion help...

(2 Posts)
lulabelle Fri 14-Nov-14 15:08:21

Hi

Bit of background, I do not have regular periods, I came off pill months ago but I don't think I have ovulated. I have to admit I haven't been to docs as it isn't my 1st, I already have 2 and I was of the opinion I would just see if it was meant to be.

That was until Tuesday. I had a terrible tummy ache all day, felt really bloated and tired. TMI coming up...I went to the loo on Tuesday night and as I wiped I had lots of clear egg white type mucus.

Wednesday morning there was nothing, Thursday there was nothing but today I have woken up with really sore boobs. I then realised, maybe I'm pg afterall, tested but I'm not but it has made me realise I really do want another baby.

I feel really silly asking this is this ovulation? I know about the egg white and I know you can get booby pain but I've never really had pain like it before.

My other 2 were conceived straight after coming off pill so I'm not used to the feeling of ovulation.

Is best time to try on the day of the egg white mucus? I did try btw blush

Thank you all,
Lulabelle

honeysucklejasmine Fri 14-Nov-14 16:52:52

Yes ewcm is a fertile time so do try. If you have no luck this cycle it might be worth getting some cheap ovulation sticks and giving them a go next month. Just to get an idea of what is going on, not to fuel the poas crazy. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now