Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Missed period / pinkish streak

(6 Posts)
Lolababy00 Fri 14-Nov-14 14:16:46

Hi I'm new to mumsnet so hopefully doing this correctly, would like advice or if you experienced the same.
I am now 5 days late, 2 days ago I had intercourse afterwards there was a pinkish streak when I wiped , I thought this was the start to my period but nothing has appeared .. I did take a pregnancy test 5 days before my period was due ( a little too keen I think) it was negative... Should I test again ..??? We are trying for another baby but seem a little worried to do another test, it's not nice seeing a negative when your wanting a positive .

daisysunshine2 Fri 14-Nov-14 15:15:27

Sounds positive but know how it feels to get a BFN. Only you can decide whether to go for it or wait it out a bit longer. Symptoms do sound promising though! smile Do you know when you ovulated? If it was late it could be worth waiting a couple more days to really let bean take hold but really it should now say positive or negative and be correct! Good luck and baby dust to you xxx

Lolababy00 Fri 14-Nov-14 15:19:36

Thanks for your message .. A little unsure of ovulation dates which makes it tricky ... Think I'm going to do test on Sunday xx fingers and toes crossed

daisysunshine2 Sun 16-Nov-14 09:13:20

Did you take a test? smile

Lolababy00 Sun 16-Nov-14 13:10:37

Hi yea it was negative this morning ... And have literally just got my AF so back to trying this month .. Thanks for asking ��

daisysunshine2 Sun 16-Nov-14 18:21:10

sad boo to BFN, good luck for next month smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now