2ww :( any buddies?

(567 Posts)
tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:20:20

Hey girls I'm 5DPO! It feels like it's taken ages even to get to this point! Had a free symptoms ie bloating, peeling a lot! And sicky feelings here and there!
Anyone wanna join me in this horrible waiting phase?
X

snowmanQT Thu 13-Nov-14 19:26:50

smilesmilesmile Me smilesmilesmile
I'm also 5dpo
No symptoms at all though.....
What cycle are you on?
How you coping with resisting the need to test? grin I'm struggling grin

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:29:33

Hey snowman!
This is our first cycle smile I have 2 girls so I keep trying to compare how I felt when I was preg with them! It's driving me mad! This 2ww stuff is hard work!
What cycle you on? Xx

JustDrive Thu 13-Nov-14 19:40:31

Me please! I'm 7dpo and hating the 2ww! Driving myself slowly insane!
Had a few symptoms but really don't want to get my hopes up too much.
I have another friend TTC and in the 2ww and she's so calm. Wish I had patience!

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 19:43:32

I have no patience AT ALL! I was never like this with my girls! It was a case of "ohh I'm late for my period I know I'll do a test" then BAM pregnant! No I'm counting down the days ! Night mare x

JustDrive Thu 13-Nov-14 19:58:23

I was the same with my son tidge, realised I hadn't had AF and took a test like 'oh wow' haha!
I know I'll be really disappointed if AF rocks up next week.
Been stressing as after stopping the pill my cycle has been long, but, used opks last month and got my smiley! Fingers crossed!

When will you be testing?!

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 20:10:14

Fingers crossed for you!
My fertility app is telling me to test in 8 days but that's 2 days before expected af! I will test then because I'm so impatient but if bfn I will test a few days later also smile I took opk fro and sat and both were pos so I'm hoping it's my turn too smile xx

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 20:18:02

Sorry typo I meant I took an opk fri and sat x

JustDrive Thu 13-Nov-14 20:20:24

I said last month, I meant last week! Got my pos opk last Thursday.
App telling me to test in 6 days but I am going to try and wait until next Saturday. I was really down last month when I tested early and it was negative. Will give AF a chance first, with hopes up that she won't come!
I'm still not sure we dtd enough! Did it on the Sunday, Monday and then Thursday when I got the smiley. Do you think that's ok?
Getting a few aches and tingley boobs but know this could be my imagination!
Damn the 2ww, can't concentrate on anything.

LoopyLa Thu 13-Nov-14 20:47:52

Me! I'm 2dpo & trying not to symptom check yeah good luck with that

Found the ICs rubbish (I just cannot restrict my fluids!) so just relying on what my body was telling me with left pelvic pain & ewcm.

Tick tock tick tock...roll on 12 days time hmm

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 21:19:28

Just drive- I reckon you'll be fine they say sperm can survive up to a week don't they ;)

LoopyLa- welcome smile I understand your pain of waiting it's crap to be honest haha

I'm trying not to symptom spot but I can't help it! I feel like a full feeling in my uterus if that makes since? Few cramps here and there and boobs on and off sore. I've had head aches ect too but all could be coincidence or imaginary haha ohh come on this next 8-9 days! I wanna no if I'm gonna be a mama again smile

LoopyLa Thu 13-Nov-14 21:25:54

tidge yes headaches here too! Yesterday & today, really quite migrainey ones shock

Teakind Thu 13-Nov-14 21:39:28

hi, can i join? I'm 6 dpo and trying not to symptom spot too! We've been trying since April so i'm really hoping it happens soon. The wait is horrible! I have a night out with the girls planned tomorrow and now i'm wondering if i should drink?

snowmanQT Thu 13-Nov-14 21:45:35

This is my first proper cycle. Had my coil out on Oct 15th. Ttc #2. #1 was conceived while I was on the pill so this is all new to me!
I got a positive ovulation on Monday and we dtd the 4 days up to and including. I think sperm last 3 days inside us (don't quote me on that though)

I've got a dull ache tonight now..... Not as bad a period pain but I'm aware of the ache.... sad don't think November will be my month!

I don't know when to test. I'm due AF on 24th. I don't know if I can wait that long though!
envythanks Good luck ladies thanksenvy

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 21:53:38

Teakind- I have no idea about the drinking but maybe not to be in safe side smile I'm trying to figure out my real ovulation day I tested last fro and sat and both were positive so am I 5dpo or 6?!

Snowman- I have everything crossed that November is your month! My daughters birthday was on the 15th oct could be fate ;)

Sprinkling baby dust to all of us! Xx

JustDrive Thu 13-Nov-14 22:01:48

Snowman I have the dull ache too! And it's sort of going down my leg, always get that around AF so boo. Not due on till next week and early pregnancy symptoms are similar to pms. So great, just torturous waiting!
I'm testing on 22nd if you want to join!

Teakind- I would drink in moderation, I'm looking forward to a small glass of red tomorrow night after a stressful week.

Got my fingers crossed for us all! X

Teakind Thu 13-Nov-14 22:21:47

yes that sounds sensible. I already said i wouldn't be staying out late as i've had a tiring week and that started the 'oh are you pregnant?' messages!! Maybe i'll order 'gin' and tonic smile

When are you all going to test? I'm going to try and wait until at least Sunday i think.

I'm having headaches too! Good luck everyone smile x

tidge13 Thu 13-Nov-14 23:36:22

Well another day down girls smile bring in the next week or so smile

ninjabeer Thu 13-Nov-14 23:45:22

Evening ladies, I'm 5 days dpo and have no symptoms other than chronic wind TMI! Could it be I'm PG? or more likely had too much cabbage for my tea! Happy to have somewhere to hang out for the tww.

LoopyLa Fri 14-Nov-14 07:30:50

Teakind so will you be 8/9dpo at the wkend? I'd personally enjoy a drink or 3, it may be the last time you can if you're upduffed!

I borrowed this from Wikipedia but implantation could take up to 12 days so any alcohol imbibed won't be affecting any possible teeny embryos at least that's what I'll be telling myself

Loopyla, 3dpo

tidge13 Fri 14-Nov-14 12:34:18

God I'm itching to do a test!! I've gotta be patient! No tests yet Aimee!

Teakind Fri 14-Nov-14 13:01:36

Thanks Loopy! That's really interesting. And I hope you are right and it's the last time I can drink for a while!

snowmanQT Fri 14-Nov-14 13:09:17

Just, I think I will join you testing on the 22nd smile
I'm not loving the waiting about....

My ache is still there today and I've had a headache all day too. confused

How are you all today? envythanks

LoopyLa Fri 14-Nov-14 13:31:47

What dpo are you tidge?

tidge13 Fri 14-Nov-14 13:32:59

Am feeling tierd and achy today few cramps (pls don't be sign of af!!) and head aches..
Silly me just watched one born every minute! Cried my eyes out! Plz let this been a good month for all of us! I think I'll join with testing in 22nd as that's when I'm about due for the red lady! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now