Talk

Advanced search

Painful Ovulation

(7 Posts)
blondiewoowoo1 Sun 09-Nov-14 22:21:55

Hi Ladies

I have come off the pill (not necessarily for conception purposes right now) and the past 2 months since coming off, I have had the most horrendous ovulation pain (recognise it as that due to past experiences) worse than ever, agony when I walk etc and today 3 days after, am getting slight bleeding.
Has anyone experienced this?

ThinkIveBeenHacked Sun 09-Nov-14 22:25:11

Yes, I get it too. For me it is more painful than my actual period. I dont bleed with it, but I wouldnt worry too much about it.

When we TTC my son, I had ovulation pain the day after we DTD, then around ten days later I had a couple.of hours of the most horrendous pain, which in hindsight was implantation. I didnt bleed on implantation thouhh.

RabbitSaysWoof Sun 09-Nov-14 22:26:15

I had this the month I conceived too.

bonzo77 Sun 09-Nov-14 22:26:21

Yup. I get horrendous pain in the few days before I ovulate. Never had bleeding though. I believe some women do get spotting when they ovulate though. What colour is your bleeding? Red, dark brown or watery brown? Just blood or mixed with CM? And how much?

blondiewoowoo1 Sun 09-Nov-14 22:52:20

Bright red blood when I wiped earlier today when it started and now brownish pink when wipe. Not masses so nothing to be concerned about but unusual for me. Good to know that others experience the pain too (not good for you guys but you know what I mean! )

mumxof3x Mon 10-Nov-14 08:47:18

Since 2012 I have had awful ovulation pain, hurts to walk hurts to sit hurts to touch tummy I also had bleeding around this point some months and not others, it was far worse then period pains. It can be awful. Do go see your gp though if you are concerned about the bleeding, I did in april this year I was sent for a smear I was 23 at the time and shouldnt have had one until 25 but he requested it. It come back ok so he said it can be normal around ovulation for some people x

blondiewoowoo1 Mon 10-Nov-14 10:17:16

Thank you, I will keep an eye on it. Still brownish blood when wiping today. The human body hey!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now