Talk

Advanced search

Bfp in evenings and bfn in mornings? HELP!?

(9 Posts)
ttckelly Wed 05-Nov-14 20:07:59

Hi ladies, Really need some help here! I have taken frer tests and superdrug tests a few days ago. I took a frer test friday night and a pink line came up within seconds i couldn't believe it, i got my bfp! I then tested the next morning fmu and couldn't see a line there if there was it was barely there. I couldn't believe it at all that there was no line. I tested on that night with a superdrug test and again i got a pink line that appeared so quickly! Since then i tested yesterday with a superdrug fmu and got basically nothing there!! I was just thinking to myself today it sounds like im just getting bfp's at night, Has this happened to anyone?? Please share experiences, thanks alot x (attached pics of the frer's i took to show what i mean)

tutsyflower Wed 05-Nov-14 20:43:24

Hi ttckelly
unfortunately I have never had a BFP but any at all is always a good sign so I feel I should say congratulations smile. I would test with a clearblue though they are the best. GOOD LUCK xx

ttckelly Wed 05-Nov-14 20:53:17

Thanks alot smile I am going to test again on saturday night to see if i get a line, by then it should be darker than last saturday night! I have heard people get bfps at night than in morning, hope it is the case for me! x

tutsyflower Thu 06-Nov-14 22:55:20

Good luck for Saturday. xx

allchatnicknamesgone Fri 07-Nov-14 14:53:21

sorry, I couldn't see a line on either of them. Maybe wait a few days then try again. I've never heard of getting a bfp in the evening and not in the morning. If you were preg, then urine through out the day (4hrs gap) would show a positive result? How many days late are you?

BumWad Fri 07-Nov-14 20:21:58

I can most definetly see a line on the night one, which is bizarre as you'd expect it on the day one. Sorry I really don't know he answer to this but maybe re-test in a few days

tutsyflower Sun 09-Nov-14 14:04:03

Hi ttckelly
any luck with that positive result?

ttckelly Tue 11-Nov-14 20:51:17

I have taken a Superdrug test on Sunday morning and it came up with a very faint line but the same thickness as the control line, what you think?

tutsyflower Wed 12-Nov-14 19:52:26

I think that's a BFP time to make a doctors appointment. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now