Talk

Advanced search

Me & hunny think we see a faint line... Does anyone else?!

(22 Posts)
TTCMrsF Tue 04-Nov-14 20:09:53

Cycle 6 - current cycle cd 27 (dpo12) ov cd15.

Temp rising even higher today (and normally have a slight indication of af on way day or two before due with a Slightly browny tinge to cm. But nothing so far.) AF due thurs or fri (13 or 14 day luteul phases). And been Having lots of sticky or creamy cm. Sorry if tmi.

Poas last night and thought saw faint line (cd11 v early to test I know!) Repeated today (cd12)!with first urine this morn was then more unsure of myself, just done another and think I see something again. Thought I'd attach to see what you all think, bottom is last test just taken. Bathroom light is very bright / seemed to bleach photos so attached tests in bit of a shadow as think you can see it better in those. Am I hopefully imagining things.

Hubby thinks he sees something too. confused

But do you? Thoughts???? Xx

SunshineOutdoors Tue 04-Nov-14 20:12:00

I can see a line. Congratulations I think!

GinAndSonic Tue 04-Nov-14 20:12:39

I see a line. Darker than my first positives with either of my kids.

SunshineOutdoors Tue 04-Nov-14 20:12:49

Can you get a digital for first thing in the morning? Nothing like seeing the word to be certain.

LizzieMint Tue 04-Nov-14 20:14:52

Tbh your temp going up again is an even better sign than the line on the test. But there is a very faint line I think - congratulations!

TTCMrsF Tue 04-Nov-14 20:15:44

Eeek nervously excited. Should I just wait a few more days? Or see what my temp does tomorrow am (defo should start dropping according to prev cycles if af on way). Then if still remains high buy a better test- which one should go for? I've just previously been buying these cheapo's! X

LizzieMint Tue 04-Nov-14 20:18:04

If your temp stays high tomorrow, you are definitely pregnant, no real need for a test. Having said that I did loads even though the temp told me everything I needed to know! The cheapy ones work just as well

ProveMeWrong Tue 04-Nov-14 20:20:10

My god woman, go buy yourself a top of the range test! I did a cheapy one and the minute I saw the result I had to buy a fancy one, even though the line was dark pink!!
On tenterhooks now!

TTCMrsF Tue 04-Nov-14 20:26:05

Ok off to the shops now! Lol x

alien11 Tue 04-Nov-14 20:39:26

Yup defo lines!! Huge congrats smile

OddBoots Tue 04-Nov-14 20:40:43

I see lines. smile Congratulations.

TTCMrsF Tue 04-Nov-14 21:21:37

OMG!!!! smile just had a few happy tears. Ha thanks for wrangling us into going to buy tests ASAP!!!! Xxxx

Letthemtalk Tue 04-Nov-14 21:23:17

grin

DottiestDoris Tue 04-Nov-14 21:26:09

Congratulations! Excellent, happy news.

Beansprout30 Tue 04-Nov-14 22:52:14

Yay! Congrats grin did you have any other symptoms? !

Gillian1980 Tue 04-Nov-14 23:25:06

Congrats! Xx

Mrscaindingle Tue 04-Nov-14 23:30:36

Congratulations smile smile

I remember the feeling well, what a nice thread.

alien11 Wed 05-Nov-14 06:17:41

Huge congrats!!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

TTCMrsF Wed 05-Nov-14 16:48:59

Thanks all. Yes it's a lovely feeling, doesn't feel real yet! Was really worried 15yrs on pill may have messed my body up. So feel v relieved also.

No really obvious symptoms other than the plentiful cm, and then I knew I'd really bad skin for the last few weeks too. Don't have the best skin but normally actually clears up before period. Had a v slight nauseous feeling odd few evenings this week after dinner but that prob nothing at this v early stage. Xx

TTCMrsF Wed 05-Nov-14 17:02:53

Oh forgot to say I was also recording "tummy feelings" on my ff app several times post ov. I could feel odd pains or just something going on but they weren't "cramps". X

Lilmisssunshine7 Wed 05-Nov-14 17:05:10

Congratulations smile

AGnu Wed 05-Nov-14 17:21:48

Don't dismiss the nausea - my first symptom with DS1 was sudden inexplicable diarrhoea on CD21. Barely any other symptom after that until the bump appeared! With DS2, again around CD21, I had a day or 2 of weird nausea. DH was eying me suspiciously while I insisted it didn't mean anything... Then POAS to prove I wasn't pregnant... blushgrin

Congratulations! flowers Fx you have a pregnancy like my first with very few negative side effects & not like my second where I lost 13% of my body weight in the first few months without even vomiting once! confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now