Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations of hpts

(5 Posts)
catbus Sun 02-Nov-14 14:17:26

Okay so I peed and dipped a strip test which came up with a line within 5 minutes. Unfortunately, I do not trust it. I used one last month and got a pink evap- although that was after 10 mins at least as not able to sneak back and check it in time.blush
So to avoid any confusion, I need to get a decent hpt. Could I have some recommendations please- I only have a Boots or Sainsburys or regular chemist nearby and would rather not have to wait to get one online.
Thanks smile

mrshjb Sun 02-Nov-14 16:44:03

First response early response are really popular and gave me an instant BFP at about 14dpo. Good luck smile

FortyFacedFuckers Sun 02-Nov-14 16:47:11

I used to the clear blue digital test last week and it was super easy

catbus Sun 02-Nov-14 18:21:04

Thank you! I've never done a digital before, so maybe now is the time to bite the bullet and get one grin
I guess it would save any quibbling about a line.
Are they supposed to be used from the day you miss your period or are they more sensitive than that?

wanttobeamummyin2015 Sun 02-Nov-14 18:40:06

Digital ones aren't that sensitive, FRER (first response early response) seem to be the favoured ones from what I can tell on MN. Believe superdrug frequently has them on offer, you can buy them cheap on amazon and boots also sells them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now