Talk

Advanced search

Faint positive line on test?

(8 Posts)
hannah95xx Sat 01-Nov-14 18:13:57

Hello

We've been ttc for a month and i took this test this morning and i'm sure i can a very faint line! What are the the chances i'm pregnant please and can anyone else see it?

Disneylandkilledmychildhood Sat 01-Nov-14 18:31:38

I can see a very faint line and that looks like a first response to me, so pretty reliable. Test again in a day or two for a darker line or maybe get a digital. A line is a line though and pretty sure I can see one, so congratulations smile

Ainat266 Sat 01-Nov-14 18:33:19

I think I can see a faint line. smile

Give it a couple of days and test again. I'll keep my fx for you!

N1kkiL Sat 01-Nov-14 21:29:57

I can see one! Good luck Hannah

alien11 Sat 01-Nov-14 22:02:10

I can see one too smile good luck!

tessiegirl Sun 02-Nov-14 12:17:06

I can also see a faint line!

MummySara Sun 02-Nov-14 14:29:14

Try Again, using your first morning wee.

jellybelly701 Mon 03-Nov-14 07:21:21

I also see a faint line. When was your period due? Mine was due only yesterday and I decided to test out of curiosity. It had a line about as faint at yours. Tested again this morning and I see another faint line. If I remember correctly from my first pregnancy, my tests were coming back so faint you had to squint to see it right up until my period was a full week late.

As another poster said, a line is a line. Providing you read the test in the correct time frame. Most tests have a 'maximum time' which is usually about 10 mins. Any results after this time should be ignored as occasionally an evaporation line can appear. I've never personally
had one of those, I think they are more common in blue dye tests.

Congratulations OP and good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now