Talk

Advanced search

(faint) BFP then bleeding

(4 Posts)
CommanderShepard Sat 01-Nov-14 16:45:43

I'm so confused as to what's going on here: got a very faint BFP on Thursday morning. Decided not to test again until today so as not to drive myself mad. Woke up this morning and started bleeding and cramping shortly after. Thing is that there's just enough blood to make me think that it's more than an implantation bleed, but normally if I'm this crampy I'm having a really heavy period and that isn't what's happening.

I don't really know what's happening - I've felt sick and exhausted since Tuesday and I've been pregnant once before so I know how I felt last time! I don't really want to test again as it feels like peeing on money at this point but if doing so would give me a definitive yes/no... argh! Help!

KatoPotato Sun 02-Nov-14 11:05:05

When is AF due?

CommanderShepard Sun 02-Nov-14 17:31:50

AF was due on Wednesday just gone; however there is no now doubt in my mind that this is either a late period or an chemical pregnancy. I'm a lot less crampy today but now a reasonably heavy flow of blood.

I'm trying to convince myself that it's just that AF was late because of having a heavy cold and that the line was an evaporation line not a BFP.

chasingtherainbow Sun 02-Nov-14 19:08:32

Hugs x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now