Talk

Advanced search

Early mc? should I see gp again?

(4 Posts)
Ladyboluna Fri 31-Oct-14 10:25:40

We've been ttc for 15 months now and went to the gp and I've gotta go for day 21 bloods next month, I went to see the gp on monday saying truthfully I had regular cycles.

Last cycle my period was pretty light and a test the day before was negative. This month my Cbfm said I was reading as "high" for almost a full week, usually I only get 3 high days. My boobs felt sore and I felt lethargic. Then af came on day 17 yesterday (usually I'm on a 26-27 day cycle) and it's heavier than usual. First time both before and after using contraception that I've had such a short cycle.

Should i see my doctor again before having the blood test next month? I'm on holiday after this weekend though and shouldn't go to a doctor's surgery before holidays as I'm off sick with a bad tummy anyway. Could it just be a fluke anyway?

Ladyboluna Fri 31-Oct-14 17:34:53

Anyone got any thoughts? Would be very appreciated.

honeysucklejasmine Fri 31-Oct-14 17:39:27

You should always mention it if you suspect miscarriage, so you get them all on record. This may not require seeing them though... Speak to reception if poss to get some advice.

dildoos Sat 01-Nov-14 08:28:40

Sorry lady to see you have had an early MC, I feel for you. I would have it just popped on your medical history as believe it or not you will forget exact dates unless it's near a land mark. I have found the medical notes very handy in my journey , I hope you fall and have a successful pregnancy soon. Take it easy but just a quick mention to your gp. Xthanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now