Talk

Advanced search

POAS - What is your Stick of Choice-both OV and PG ?

(2 Posts)
tootssw17 Thu 30-Oct-14 16:18:43

Just wondering what Sticks (and cups why we are at it) do the ladies on here prefer?
Do you have a preference depending on what cd you are? Why do you favour a particular one?

I am currently using (internet cheapy) IC OPK Extra wide pack of 30 from Amzon first thing and when i can in the afternoon - hard to pee on without a cup and hard to get a plastic cup into the ladies at work unnoticed (do any of you try?!!).
I did splash out on a Clear Blue Dual Hormone OPK (Boots, 10 pack) using FMU. Only at the flashing smiley (High not Peak fertile phase) and am on CD 15. I only bought this as my OPK IC were not responding ( ok i was not OV'ing but needed to do something, anything to feel more in control)

I have only used a IC PG test ( a 5 pack... not a mini stick but in a plastic case and everything!) but knew i wasn't pregnant was just practicing.. this was before i even knew about OV stick peeing opportunities to practice! But now am approaching my 2 WW ( i hope) and do not want to waste more cash on sticks that are not the preferred ones to use.

Phew.

thanks!

TerrysNo2 Thu 30-Oct-14 23:27:40

toots I use IC OPKs and now I don't bother trying to use a cup, I just use the empty OPK packet. Yes I do sometimes pee on my hand but then I just wash it! It's way easier than trying to have a pot to hand wherever I need to do an OPK (and I've done them at home, work, airports, clients offices, coffee shops....!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now