Talk

Advanced search

Lets be thankful this Thanksgiving for our BFP!

(55 Posts)
bluecoconut Thu 30-Oct-14 11:25:49

Ok, so we didn't all get our BFP's for Halloween as we hoped.
But we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down, and try again (every 2-3 days wink)

So with opks, thermometers, lotions and potions all at the ready, let's get this mission started.

Katewright699 Thu 30-Oct-14 11:58:35

I'm here and booking my seat grin

bluecoconut Thu 30-Oct-14 12:23:13

Big wave to Kate!

Sorry title is a bit naff. My brain is not working well today blush

Katewright699 Thu 30-Oct-14 13:21:50

Big wave back blue... I'm Gonna try epo and maybe order some preseed too for this month.. Talk about overkill but I really didn't produce much cm at all last time.the epo I got from tesco is only 300 mg per tablet which means I have to take 5 a day just to have the minimum dose of 1500 mg a day lol...please tell me they sell them in stronger doses so I only have to take 2 or 3 a day confused

bluecoconut Thu 30-Oct-14 16:03:49

confused wtf is epo?

bluecoconut Thu 30-Oct-14 18:55:34

I know now what it is. Just had a little google again with the word pregnancy in my search.

I googled earlier and got this - Erythropoietin. A hormone that controls red blood cell production. I thought surely you can't buy that sort of thing in Tesco's shock

Katewright699 Thu 30-Oct-14 19:07:56

Lol oh blue... You did make me chuckle grin x

bluecoconut Thu 30-Oct-14 20:04:26

I had a little chuckle at myself too.

Hope the pain goes soon. Curl up with a nice hot water bottle.
Mine is just really heavy. It is like a years worth in one go sad

Kellie1991 Thu 30-Oct-14 23:42:36

Think I may join this wee thread as well... Still no sign of af although cramps and feel sick tonight had this last night as well... But feel more like period cramps tonight and I can't test now till next weekend at earliest anyways if af doesn't show because I've so far had negative tests! If it's gonna come it better hurry up I've a wedding to go to next weekend and with this endometriosis when I take my period I bleed like a bloody waterfall would like to get it out of the way now!

Katewright699 Fri 31-Oct-14 08:48:31

Thanks blue... I am reeeaaalllyyy heavy too sad my periods have never been this heavy or painful,it must be something to do with not being on the pill.big wave to kellie hope you get something going on soon hun the waiting is a killer x

bluecoconut Fri 31-Oct-14 09:55:41

Maybe our bodies are having a big old clearout Kate in preparation for our Nov bfp's.
If it doesn't happen this month I am thinking of taking Dec off if Christmas falls in 2ww. MIL is coming Christmas day and trust me I will need alcohol to get through it. To struggle through the day sober and get a bfn would be too much.

Hi Kellie! If it is not happened this month then I hope af comes in the next couple of days. I agree there is nothing worse than being at a big do and having your period. It is pita. If no af test at end of the week. I think from what you said on the other thread, you would be likely to get an accurate test result, one way or the other.

Kellie1991 Fri 31-Oct-14 10:06:32

Hi Kate! Hope this is your month as well hun and you blue! I'm loling at the Mil coming and needing alcohol haha!

Yes I'm gna leave it now and test next Friday or Saturday if no period... All this cramping Is bound to lead to something soon tho lol nothing more I can do until then x

Katewright699 Fri 31-Oct-14 10:15:39

Lmao I would need a lot more than alcohol alone to get through a Christmas with my mil.. Would probably need some counselling to go with it hmm... My last 2 AF's have been soooo heavy and painful I feel like I'm gonna need a blood transfusion at the end of it lol

bluecoconut Sat 01-Nov-14 20:01:22

Just quickly raising my head from under the duvet.

My head feels like I am being attacked with a sledgehammer, my throat is sore and my eyes can't stand the light. I have to say I am glad now that af came as I am dosed up on cough/cold flu type remedies.

I hope you are feeling better today Kate.

Trust me Kellie your mil could not possibly be worse than mine.

Where is everybody else???

Kellie1991 Sun 02-Nov-14 00:24:50

Lol blue I get on with my Mil just fine thankfully and hope it lasts that way lol!

I still have had no af... Had quite strong cramps this afternoon for about an hour and then they have gone away... Im one week on from that positive ov test and now almost a week late for that period lol. Had awful mood swings this morning so could still be a sign of af coming... I've felt awful sick every night this week as well dunno what that's all about... Would be too early for pregnancy symptoms as negative tests still so maybe another sign of af... Wish it would decide and I hope to hell it doesn't come end of this week when I'm going away for the night for wedding! Frustrated confused

Kellie1991 Sun 02-Nov-14 00:25:49

Hope you r feeling better soon as well... I seem to be developing my toddlers cough this afternoon not fun! Getting the vitamins in now lol x

Katewright699 Sun 02-Nov-14 09:19:38

Morning girls ... Yes I'm feeling a bit better today thanks,the full force of AF is slowly starting to slow down thank god smile and my cramps have all but gone, just left with a nasty backache on one sideconfused.im in the midst of worrying what to get my ds's for Xmas and more importantly how I'm going to pay for it all !!! And to top it off my eldest has a school trip next year that I also have to pay for in instalments ... Total cost for 5 day trip in Norfolk ...£340 !!!! Bloody daylight robbery

ruby242 Mon 03-Nov-14 08:04:29

Hello jumping on board this thread! Definitely some colds going around, my husband is suffering right now. So after bfn on Halloween I was really hopeful for a positive this morning but another bfn sad Temp still hasn't dropped so who knows when af is coming.

Thinking about maybe trying reflexology as ive heard good things about it and it might help to make my cycles a bit more regular. Anyone heard anything about reflexology?

How is everyone else going today?

Katewright699 Mon 03-Nov-14 10:55:29

Morning ruby smile sorry to hear no BFP yet but who knows eh ;) ..the witch is making her exit now so feeling a lot better today! Looking forward to another round of bd'ing and hopefully catch that elusive eggy this month... My mum was asking me if I needed a mothercare voucher for Xmas,sadly no not yet lol

Kellie1991 Tue 04-Nov-14 12:26:14

Well how is everyone doing? Have u had a period yet ruby? I'm still waiting on mine coming rather fed up because I sorta thought I was pregnant but now I'm just feeling sore I've got a sore back and on and off cramps... I wish it would hurry up and come so we can get onto another cycle... Plus I've got this feeling it's about to start playing up my endometriosis again grrr... I will test on Friday if it doesn't turn up before then but I can't see it being here and I can't see me getting a bfp either.... All very annoying sad

Katewright699 Sat 08-Nov-14 12:39:19

Hi girls how is everyone smile time to start POAS again tommorow .. How's everyone else doing xx

Kellie1991 Sat 08-Nov-14 12:54:17

Argh I'm still peeing on sticks still no period and no sign of it and still negative tests... Im 10 days late for period now and it was 2 weeks ago I got what I thought was a positive ov test and nothing so I've given up for now I think lol ordered some first response tests because I've been using Internet ones... So when they arrive on Monday or Tuesday I will do one and if it's negative I'm going to forget about it all for a while and see what happens I feel it's starting to fry my head already lol... Good luck for your poas x

Katewright699 Sat 08-Nov-14 13:04:08

Oh how annoying for you kellie it must be a nightmare waiting that long for something to happen sad ...good luck for something one way or the other .. Be nice if it was a BFP though wink ... Yep hopefully I'll get a positive opk again this month and can try again x

ruby242 Sat 08-Nov-14 23:27:06

Hello all, AF arrived after I posted last, in fact just a few hours later which is typical as wasted tests!! Weirdly my temp didn't drop like I read it's supposed to (but has now). Was so disappointed at first but onto a new cycle now with some fresh positivity smile

Kellie how annoying for you!! Def try the first response tests as I never trust the Internet cheapies (although that might just be me being optimistic in the past that it's the cheap tests fault that it says negative!) Hope you find out either way so you can move onto a fresh month but sounds like there's still some hope for a BFP this month!

Kate that's hilarious about the mothercare vouchers, my in laws have been hinting to my husband to try and find out if we are trying but he is staying quiet about it which is good as I don't want everyone knowing in case it takes us longer-don't want extra pressure or people feeling sorry for me if it takes a long time!

Kellie1991 Tue 11-Nov-14 15:45:10

Af had arrived... Im sorta happy about it because now I know it's coming and I hope I'm back to a regular cycle and can now try again next cycle and fingers crossed i ovulate! smile was sorta thinking yesterday it might have been an implantation as it was brown discharge it's still like that today but a bit heavier and I've had cramps so I'm pretty sure it's af! Was panicking incase it took months to return so I'm sorta relieved in a way bring on the heavy flow so I can know for sure it's af lol bet now it won't know when to bugger off lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now