Talk

Advanced search

Leaky nipples at 10dpo?

(5 Posts)
ProbablyEvil Wed 29-Oct-14 10:42:25

Hello smile I wonder if anyone else has experienced this?

I'm ttc #5 at age 40 after an 11 1/2 year gap. I'm currently 10dpo with AF due on Sunday/Monday. I've been charting for a couple of months and this month chart is looking "promising" with a good rise after ovulation, a dip below my cover line at 8dpo followed by my highest temps of the month so far.

I've had few symptoms - occasionally sore boobs but nowhere near as bad as in previous cycles, over emotions but could be pms, tired and lacking energy, currently feeling very hot all the time which is unusual as I have hypothyroidism. But nothing I can definitely pin on pregnancy!

This morning I before I had a shower I was examining my boobs in the mirror - tww thing I suspect - and was wondering whether they looked a bit veinier (is that even a word?!) than usual with maybe some extra spider veins and maybe the normal blue veins looked brighter and maybe there were a couple new ones and maybe the little lumpy tubercules that I've had since my last pregnancy looked pinker and maybe the nipple itself looked purple-ish....anyway, I decided to squeeze my nipples as you do and was shocked when a couple drops of clear fluid came out. I haven't produced milk in over 11 years!

Am I wrong/insane in possibly wondering if this could be a pregnancy symptom?

ProbablyEvil Wed 29-Oct-14 11:24:55

Anyone?

ProbablyEvil Wed 29-Oct-14 18:10:42

Haha!! Couldn't wait to test and got a feint but definite BFP today smilesmilesmile

angelaham Wed 29-Oct-14 18:31:30

congratulations Probably, wishing you a happy healthy nine months

velouria Sun 28-Dec-14 00:21:36

holy fuck, I just read this and squeezed and same <faints> sorry for necroing a thread, oh sweet jesus, please say this can happen randomly when not pregnant. I have my suspicions hence reading this forum..........oh blimey.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now