Talk

Advanced search

When to test?

(4 Posts)
Tish54 Tue 28-Oct-14 10:59:34

Hi everyone. I'm new on here but wonder if I could pick your brains?

I'm TTC #2 and in 2nd month of trying. I have endometriosis and a long/irregular cycle varying in length from approx 34-40 days (with a one off 45 day in March this year). My last cycle was 34 days. I'm currently cd38. I have no idea when I ovulated (if I even did?!) so I can't even work out how many dpo I am. I did do a sneaky test on Sunday and it was BFN but I am guessing/hoping I was too early to test and I was just being impatient! With my ds, I didn't find out till I was 8 weeks as I just blamed the AF no show on just coming off BC and I wasn't having any symptoms really until I was 6 weeks pg.

So if you were me, when would you test? My rational mind is telling me to wait until next week. My irrational mind is already working out when I can go and buy a test!

Thank you so much everyone x

HopefulSmile14 Wed 29-Oct-14 15:12:29

I would test in the next couple of days when was your last monthly period? If you don't mind me asking I might be able to work out when you ovulated good luck

Tish54 Wed 29-Oct-14 17:18:21

Ahh thank you so much Hopeful. Sadly AF arrived this morning! :'( My last one was 20th Sept so another 39 day cycle.

Thank you for the reply anyway x

HopefulSmile14 Fri 31-Oct-14 14:38:11

Oh no I'm so sorry maybe next cycle Hun don't give up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now