Talk

Advanced search

Asda Pregnancy test

(9 Posts)
mrsduff80 Fri 24-Oct-14 19:32:20

Eeeek - after 2 years of trying for our first baby I think we finally have lift off!! Cheap Asda test suggests so anyway... Anyone ever had this test result but gone on to find they are not pregnant? Don't want to get toooooo excited just yet if there's the chance it is wrong

Thesimplethings Fri 24-Oct-14 19:36:03

That's positive! Congratulations. Treat yourself to a digi to put your mind at rest.
My asda test was like that, he's now 3.

MsRyanGosling Fri 24-Oct-14 19:43:51

That's a super BFP! I recently did two Asda test but they were super faint. Two FR, 7 internet cheapies and 2 tesco tests all had lines though grin

mrsduff80 Fri 24-Oct-14 19:59:19

grin

spamanderson Fri 24-Oct-14 20:08:01

Deffo a BFP! I used Asda with my eldest and got a strong line at just under 4 weeks preg smile

mrsduff80 Fri 24-Oct-14 20:13:41

I was due yesterday and am always regular so thought I'd pick a test up on way home from work. Going to do a digital one first thing tomorrow morning. Can't wait!!!

mrsduff80 Sat 25-Oct-14 07:25:16

Whooooooop!

AMillionNameChangesLater Sat 25-Oct-14 07:26:48

Congratulations!

Ginge89 Wed 14-Jun-17 07:37:43

I have recently been using asda pregnancy tests, and I will avoid them in the future. My last period was 2nd April so the first thing you assume is pregnancy. I got a positive on 18th May and another positive on 5th June (these digital ones say yes or no so none of the faint line confusion people usually have) ... I'm extremely happy, or was. I had a scan last night (private one, a gift off a friend) and there's nothing in there, calculations put me at 8-10 weeks with all the symptoms too! The mystery continues......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now