Talk

Advanced search

April TTC girls, the thread where everyone gets their BFP! :-)

(1000 Posts)
Ducky23 Thu 16-Oct-14 10:30:27

Shiny new thread smile

Cupcake92 Thu 16-Oct-14 11:51:20

I like the title Ducky!!! smile we'll all get BFP's!

My AF has FINALLY stopped!!!! grin
Thank God! Will start using my OPK's from CD 10 as not sure if Ov will be normal. Here's hoping this months a bfp! smile

Ducky23 Thu 16-Oct-14 11:55:00

Fingers crossed cupcake!!! gringrin How long was your last cycle?

Cupcake92 Thu 16-Oct-14 12:12:06

It was 35 days long. But I Ov'd a week late because of the MMC.

But I should Ov around CD 13/14 that what I usually do. I'm CD 7 now!

21questions Thu 16-Oct-14 17:20:55

Hello I found you!

Will your little one arrive on this thread ducky?? Exciting.

Fx for you cupcake hope this is your month..

Im on cd 21 no AF yet. Will test Monday if no sign. Always get my hopes up to have them dashed so trying to remain calm.

Hope you ladies are all ok

Cupcake92 Thu 16-Oct-14 17:22:47

Good luck 21 smile hope it's a BFP!
I'm deffo not testing early this month! Going to wait till day AF is due to save me any frustration lol smile

21questions Thu 16-Oct-14 17:55:30

Thanks cupcake me either I'm lucky my cycles are short so I dont have to wait too long. Got the usual AF symtoms of cramps and painful boobs so not holding out too much help.

FRER are on BOGOF for a twinpack in superdrug. I actually would have bought some but they only had one lonely pack left so I have no tests in the house and will not buy any now unless AF is late.

Ducky23 Thu 16-Oct-14 18:36:01

Yes cupcake no testing early! smile

Fingers crossed 21! Feels like were due a BFP!

There's a chance my little man will show on this thread! I'm now 30+1 and am hoping to be induced at 37+4 grin am goin to try everything to start myself off when I hit 37 weeks!

Cupcake92 Thu 16-Oct-14 20:26:15

Woooo Ducky! Yes get on the birthing ball and eat all that pineapple and curry's lol! grin
I couldn't get my labour started sad I tried so hard! I'll try even harder next time tho smile

DS is actually asleep!!!!! 1st night in about a week maybe he's gone to bed and fallen asleep early smile
Last night it was 10pm! angry was not impressed!
Right where's the wine and chocolates! winegrin

Ducky23 Thu 16-Oct-14 20:42:05

Do birthing balls help? I didn't really know what they did lol grin

Tbh I think it's a bit of a myth that stuff will start it off but I'm going to give it a good go! grin

Treat yourself to a massive glass (or bottle) of wine cupcake! Hopefully you wont be able to drink it for long wink

iamdivergent Thu 16-Oct-14 20:43:17

smile waves

Ducky23 Thu 16-Oct-14 20:50:42

Hi Iam! grin

Cupcake92 Thu 16-Oct-14 21:18:29

They are supposed to help a bit. I got told to bounce on it by the midwife. I'm not rele sure how it helps :s I was told to bounce on that and have baths! Lol!
I read raspberry leaf tea helps but I could never find that :s lol!!

Lime and soda water made me go into early labour hahaha! grin

Ducky23 Thu 16-Oct-14 21:21:47

Ha! Will try that too then cupcake!

steph1204 Fri 17-Oct-14 07:38:44

Thanks for the news thread Ducky smile In 3hours, I've my 22 weeks apointment and I'll know if everything is alright but mostly... if it's a boy or a girl!! I'm sooooo excited!!!! I came back from a trip to Brussels yesterday and during the past few days, I was very busy so I didn't have the time to think about it, but now I can't stop!! No more travel for me until mi-decembre (Barcelona).
I wish u all a beautiful day smile

Ducky23 Fri 17-Oct-14 08:28:08

Ohhh let us know Steph grin wonder if you will change the trend and have a girl! grin good luck! X

Cupcake92 Fri 17-Oct-14 09:19:54

Good luck steph let us know! smile
I bet u any money it's a girl! smile

Cupcake92 Fri 17-Oct-14 09:41:24

I'm applying for a new job today. In a nursery: I used to work in one years ago, but the hours are a lot better and I can get a discount on childcare so id be saving a lot of money if I get it. And I can do my diploma whilst working there so really it's quite good smile and I could go and see DS on my lunch break! Hehe! smile

Ducky23 Fri 17-Oct-14 09:48:46

Ooohhh good luck cupcake!!! grin

Hopefully this new thread will bring us all good luck! grin

Siarie Fri 17-Oct-14 09:53:00

Ducky bouncing on a ball helps move the baby downwards into position. How I know that I don't know, I've clearly been watching too many births on TV.

I've got to finish cleaning today PIL are staying here tomorrow. I'm quite worried about eating out as in still a bit vomitty sometimes, it's getting less likely but does still happen.

We're going out for a fancy lunch and spending Saturday out somewhere. Going to be all new for me, I've hardly been outside in months now.

Siarie Fri 17-Oct-14 09:55:23

Good luck with your application cupcake!

Exciting day for you Steph!

Ducky23 Fri 17-Oct-14 10:17:02

Hope you have a nice meal that stays down siarie!!! grin When is your next scan?

Siarie Fri 17-Oct-14 10:24:17

Next scan is Monday, for my 12 week. It will be the first time I've seen a midwife as the appointment combines booking, bloods and the scan.

DH obviously wants to come to the scan so he is going to have to sit through the lot. Which is quite annoying but I might need the company. They said it takes 3-4 hours? That seems really long

Ducky23 Fri 17-Oct-14 10:37:53

That does seem really long! Maybe it's because mine was separate though smile and they filled out a lot of things before they saw me as they had all my history.

And I know the scans can have long wait times which is a pain when they expect you to have a full bladder shock I have been seen on time though apart from once grin

Cupcake92 Fri 17-Oct-14 11:06:12

Thanks Ducky thanks Siarie! smile

Oh wow yes that sounds a long time! But as u say Uve got all the booking In etc. I had mine separate too but when u put them all together that sounds about the right time smile exciting tho! And I do hope u manage to keep ur lunch down and enjoy it smile hope u have a nice time!

This thread is not accepting new messages.