Talk

Advanced search

Is there ever a 'right' time to try?

(1 Post)
Natalie1989xo Tue 01-Jul-14 21:13:27

Hello, I'm new to mumsnet and have found all the discussions really useful but wondered if anyone else battles with the same things I do? Hubby and I have decided to try for baby no3, ds1 is 8, ds2 will be 1 this month and we have thought about trying for baby no3 for a little while now and finally decided to go for it.

Anyway, I thought about many things during our discussions, should I get fit first and lose some weight? Should I go to work for a while? If I go back to work before ttc will it look bad going off on maternity leave? Am I mad for wanting another one?

Forgive my rumblings but I would really be interested to hear what others views are, i will be stopping taking my pill at the end of this pack (6days away) and we aren't telling anyone in our family or friend circle that we are ttc because quite honestly we aren't ready to have other peoples opinions inflicted on us.

Look forward to hearing your views smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: