Talk

Advanced search

BFP or evap?

(5 Posts)
jessashty13uk Wed 02-Apr-14 22:33:05

Hi all I'm new on here. First of all I took a first response test the other day waited a miniutes or so nothing appeared so left it in the side then a couple of hours later came back to it swore I could see a faint second line do took it out the case and there it was. Quite sceptical I couldn't believe it so took another one but this time it was a morrisons one and that was completely negative. Just wondered what you ladies thought? Xx

2sugarsmeans3 Thu 03-Apr-14 20:35:45

I don't know about the test in the picture sweetheart because I don't know what it's supposed to look like iyswim? Is it supposed to be two separate lines?
But anyway, the advice is it only counts if it comes up within the time limit stated on the packet. I'd give it a few days and test again in first thing in the morning urine if AF doesn't arrive. Wait the few mins or whatever the box says, and throw it away if it's negative. Don't keep it and check later.

fraggle84 Thu 03-Apr-14 20:48:42

Its hard to tell from the photo. Have a go at posting it on www.canyouseealine.com and using the invert option

HarderToKidnap Thu 03-Apr-14 21:07:25

Warning, FRER give you pink evaps if you open them up. It's happened to me and another poster recently.

Mrswellyboot Thu 03-Apr-14 21:09:12

I think you have to read the line in ten minutes for it to be valid, I could be wrong though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now